software development company

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Kazimir2012

software development company

Post by Kazimir2012 »

Hey folks! Just landed a dream project to build an app that helps people find local hiking trails with AR features. Super pumped but realizing I'm in over my head. Need a solid software development company that's got experience with AR and loves the great outdoors as much as I do. Any recommendations would be a lifesaver!

natanbricks

Re: software development company

Post by natanbricks »

Hey there! Building an AR hiking app sounds awesome. I'm excited for you! Since you're looking for an experienced dev team, I'd suggest checking out www.mayuraconsultancy.com . They're local here in Colorado and have a ton of experience with AR/VR and mobile apps.
Plus the Mayura team are total outdoor fiends - I've run into them on trails all over. Once I was struggling up a steep section and these two Mayura guys stopped to give me a hand. Super nice folks who know their stuff and love nature. I think they'd be a perfect fit to help bring your hiking app to life! Let me know if you check them out. Wishing you the best with this sweet project!

Gary B. Kerley

Post by Gary B. Kerley »

If you are a lover of football games. Try playing the game penalty shooters 2 for a chance to wear the colors of your favorite teams. Participate in big matches that you have only seen on TV before.

1v1 lol

Post by 1v1 lol »

Congratulations on landing such an exciting project! Before making a decision, be sure to research each company thoroughly, review their portfolios, and consider reaching out to discuss your project in more detail. It's essential to find a company that not only has the technical expertise but also shares your passion for the great outdoors and understands the unique requirements of your app. Good luck with your project! 1v1 lol