This message will self-destruct.

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wiztoast wrote:I'm working real hard on self destructing this message, but it might take me another day or so.
I truly appreciate it.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

well i got em all, mwahahaha. now i have no need to buy any book that won't be coming out anyways. or do i...?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:well i got em all, mwahahaha. now i have no need to buy any book that won't be coming out anyways. or do i...?
Yeah, I'll beat the dead "you need merch" horse too.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

TwoBuy wrote:Yeah, I'll beat the dead "you need merch" horse too.
he, he, merch. (scroll to the bottom of the page in case you haven't seen this before)

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Does anyone have all these that they could send me?
I've noticed Zach hasn't taken them all down yet, but I can't be bothered to go through them all again to do this.
You see, thanks to an ice storm here earlier this week, and the ensuing power outage, something corrupted about 8MB of my hard drive, which had crucial Windows XP files on it, causing my computer to be useless. Thus I had to wipe it and start over, and that is one of the many things I lost.
Thanks, if you can help.

Pepper Jack

Post by Pepper Jack »

If anyone knows how to start a torrent, I'll help seed it. Or use a hosting service like putfile.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I have an archive of all the old content he's taken down; however, I am a believer that you shouldn't grab everything as the site works because people go there and increase the hit count and thus advertising revenue, etc.

GC gave me this archive after Zach took down the old content so I figure it was fair game. I also keep a few of my favorites for wallpaper reasons.

Enough of that: Here it is
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

TwoBuy wrote:I have an archive of all the old content he's taken down; however, I am a believer that you shouldn't grab everything as the site works because people go there and increase the hit count and thus advertising revenue, etc.

GC gave me this archive after Zach took down the old content so I figure it was fair game. I also keep a few of my favorites for wallpaper reasons.

Enough of that: Here it is
Sweet. Those are the old pre-colour ones which are no longer available (as they are now redone and coloured).
And the reason I want them is in case he does actually take down the old SMBC. I would have no need to if I wasn't worried that the broken timer on the self-destruct sequence might someday right itself and I would be without many of the comics (although, to be fair, having them on my computer before certainly made it easier to find specific ones for links and such).