Pissing myself

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
AbacusComics

Pissing myself

Post by AbacusComics »

Hello,

I just discovered SMBC, and have been ROTFLOL... Man alive, how do you come UP with this stuff, and so regularly?

-M

Caine

Re: Pissing myself

Post by Caine »

Man aliiiiive

AbacusComics

Post by AbacusComics »

Yeah, thas wat I sed.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

OH SHI-
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

AbacusComics

Post by AbacusComics »

LOL, sorry for dreggin' up the oldies, but this is too funny:

Caine

Post by Caine »

Funny story - When I first found this website, the comic that was up was a funny religion one. I hit random, and another religion one popped up, and it happened two more times. I thought this was a religious comic website :'(

epoch

Post by epoch »

Caine wrote:Funny story - When I first found this website, the comic that was up was a funny religion one. I hit random, and another religion one popped up, and it happened two more times. I thought this was a religious comic website :'(
LOL
Fluid Philanderer.

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

epoch wrote:
Caine wrote:Funny story - When I first found this website, the comic that was up was a funny religion one. I hit random, and another religion one popped up, and it happened two more times. I thought this was a religious comic website :'(
LOL
rotflol post++?
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AbacusComics wrote:Hello,

I just discovered SMBC, and have been ROTFLOL... Man alive, how do you come UP with this stuff, and so regularly?

-M
Is the ROTFLOL in regards to SMBC or is this just a hobby of yours? A regular Tuesday activity? If these two acronyms are indeed related, what was your schedule like? Did you read a comic, get on the ground, roll around a bit while audibly laughing? Or were you able to somehow able to scroll through the comics while continuing to roll on the ground laughing audibly? If so, did you have help with the mouse? Also it must have been uncomfortable doing this all while you were pissing yourself.
On second thought, were you on fire? We all know that stop drop and roll is the desired method for retarding flame. Were you trying to use this method while adding urine to the mix through your now damp clothes to speed up the process?
Inquiring minds need to know.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

my mind really doesn't care.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

epoch

Post by epoch »

Lethal Interjection wrote: Is the ROTFLOL in regards to SMBC or is this just a hobby of yours? A regular Tuesday activity? If these two acronyms are indeed related, what was your schedule like? Did you read a comic, get on the ground, roll around a bit while audibly laughing? Or were you able to somehow able to scroll through the comics while continuing to roll on the ground laughing audibly? If so, did you have help with the mouse? Also it must have been uncomfortable doing this all while you were pissing yourself.
On second thought, were you on fire? We all know that stop drop and roll is the desired method for retarding flame. Were you trying to use this method while adding urine to the mix through your now damp clothes to speed up the process?
Inquiring minds need to know.
Lethal, you rule.

reading that made me LOL, seriously.
Fluid Philanderer.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

epoch wrote:Lethal, you rule.

reading that made me LOL, seriously.
Thank you, I do try.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

so abacus, do you write comics? or is that just part of your name
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

mountainmage wrote:so abacus, do you write comics? or is that just part of your name
I'm assuming that Abacus is the writer/illustrator/whatever of the comic that Zach said gave him the linky love (sounds dirty) in today's news post (for which he returned the favor).
As the title of the comic and the signature of Abacus is basically the same.

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Lethal Interjection wrote:As the title of the comic and the signature of Abacus is basically the same.
Damn. I was like "heh, burn" because I assumed it was "The Noob" you were referring to. Then I checked and NO I AM WRONG.
OUT, DEMON OF INCORRECTITY.
no u