Teh Custom TeamFortress Quake Server Thread -PLAY NOW-

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

I'm all up on applying, my member name is in my previous post. I see you got the game too! Nicely done. Also added you and twocone to my friends list. SO PROACTIVE.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon. wrote:I'm all up on applying, my member name is in my previous post. I see you got the game too! Nicely done. Also added you and twocone to my friends list. SO PROACTIVE.
Awesome. I made it a public group because I have NO idea how to invite people. I looked on the steam website for over an hour. If I have to install and have steam running to manage that kind of thing, I can't do it because the only time I'll have to do that is at work and I'm not installing steam on my work machine. So anyway, you can just join now.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Well, I keep telling it to be public but it won't take for some reason. However, I did figure out how to invite people, so just PM me your steam username or post it in this thread and I'll send you an invite.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

also, i couldn't get the 80smachine.homeip.net:27015 address to work for the TF2 server. Do you have an ip address to connect to and/or a server name to browse for? I've noticed that trying to connect to a server is pretty buggy so far and have had to resort to finding them by name.