Zach on Sketch Battle!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Zach on Sketch Battle!

Post by ruotwocone »

I might be halucinating, but I just clicked on one of the ad links (cuz I like to click fraud the SMBC advertisers) and discovered that Zach is on this season's Sketch Battle! Make sure (if you haven't already) to vote for Zach's dominance over the really not funny at all Kyote... who by her picture appears to be some kind of Nimh rat.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Wow, he's laid a whooping so far too.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

flamingkinkos

Re: Zach on Sketch Battle!

Post by flamingkinkos »

ruotwocone wrote:I might be halucinating, but I just clicked on one of the ad links (cuz I like to click fraud the SMBC advertisers) and discovered that Zach is on this season's Sketch Battle! Make sure (if you haven't already) to vote for Zach's dominance over the really not funny at all Kyote... who by her picture appears to be some kind of Nimh rat.
And you should be saying "Vote for the best battle" right?
Or else I'll have to be getting pretty angry with you, as we at Sketchbattle do not take kindly to voting for the battler instead of the battle (even though I agree in this instance, Zach has the best battle).

ruotwocone

Re: Zach on Sketch Battle!

Post by ruotwocone »

flamingkinkos wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:I might be halucinating, but I just clicked on one of the ad links (cuz I like to click fraud the SMBC advertisers) and discovered that Zach is on this season's Sketch Battle! Make sure (if you haven't already) to vote for Zach's dominance over the really not funny at all Kyote... who by her picture appears to be some kind of Nimh rat.
And you should be saying "Vote for the best battle" right?
Or else I'll have to be getting pretty angry with you, as we at Sketchbattle do not take kindly to voting for the battler instead of the battle (even though I agree in this instance, Zach has the best battle).
You webartisans, so tempermental... of course I'm encouraging our large fan base* to vote for the best battle** and not the battalier (pronounced bat-a-leer). Of course, unless you are my ISP, my wife, or murdersaurus you getting pretty angry with me doesn't really scare me that much^.

*Both of us
** and by battle i mean Zach
^ please don't hurt me
Last edited by ruotwocone on Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

flamingkinkos

Post by flamingkinkos »

Eh, it's a pretty big rule of Sketchbattle. It's my job to say "Vote for the battle, not the battle"

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

flamingkinkos wrote:Eh, it's a pretty big rule of Sketchbattle. It's my job to say "Vote for the battle, not the battler"
wait, your job is to say "vote for the battle, not the battler"? Do you get paid for this? Like say... 30k or so? Cuz I'd totally be into supplementing my income by saying stuff on forums. I can say all sorts of things like "vote for hitler, not bunnies" or "moloch was drawn from memory and is aware how crappy his face looks"

flamingkinkos

Post by flamingkinkos »

Sorry, not that good. A mere volunteer job. Because I'm just that dedicated :wink:

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I've been keeping up with Sketchbattle, although I'm not a big fan this season as Zach is pretty much the only artist on it I like, so I'm staying away from the voting.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

maybe we should start a coup and overthrow the outdated democratic sketchbattle with a more contemporary sketchtatorship

singtralala

Post by singtralala »

well, in this battle zach totally whooped some as, specially since the parents basement joke has been made in countless ocassions to describe webcomicists (although i cannot think of specific examples right now)

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

After destroying what's her face, Zach is now battling against another what's her face. I'm kinda dissapointed though. Zach's battle sketch is only like 2 or 3 times better than whoreadsatsketchbattleanyways*'s battle

*i'll let you put the spaces in wherever you feel like it**
**sorry to steal the sentenceinonewordthing

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:After destroying what's her face, Zach is now battling against another what's her face. I'm kinda dissapointed though. Zach's battle sketch is only like 2 or 3 times better than whoreadsatsketchbattleanyways*'s battle

*i'll let you put the spaces in wherever you feel like it**
**sorry to steal the sentenceinonewordthing
I don't know. Zach's is better, but reva's is pretty good. She used a psudo smbc form to insult Zach, which makes it funny.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Zach's is better, but reva's is pretty good.
I've gotta say, I think Zach only just managed to do better. And I probably only think that through brand loyalty. Reva did funny.
Pirate.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Yeah, Zach is kicking arse! What does he win if he goes all the way?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

hawhaw1267 wrote:What does he win if he goes all the way?
A free pregnancy test! :D
Pirate.