Subtitles

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Zack

Subtitles

Post by Zack »

Will the SMBC Kickstarter picture have subtitles? It would be great for international users since some actors in SMBC Theater have a horrendous diction.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: Subtitles

Post by Edminster »

WORKSFORME
WONTFIX
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

My answer depends on how it's going to be accessible. DVD format, subtitles should be an option. A downloadable file (avi perhaps?) the right formatting can include subtitles that can be turned on and off. If it's online with ad's you could always offer up two viewing options, one with and one without.

I suppose I should know already what format it's going to be in, but I don't. So these are my suggestions.
King Prawn

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Zack wrote:Will the SMBC Kickstarter picture have subtitles? It would be great for international users since some actors in SMBC Theater have a horrendous diction.
What is the SMBC Kickstarter picture, and why do pictures have subtitles?
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

They mean moving picture. Kickstarter is a fundraiser website that people can use to help raise funds for a project. SMBC is trying to raise funds with kickstarter to make a longer, higher quality film than they typically produce through SMBC Theater.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Aaah :idea:
Microaggression? Microaggression!