Wallpaper

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
phowks

Post by phowks »

marTAY wrote:I want a WALLPAPER size drawing of your comic where the guys in the helicopter are looking down at the guy on the island who has written HELF instead of HELP, and the helicopter guy says "Wait, wait, cancel that.... I guess it says HELF."
Isnt that an old far side comic?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

phowks wrote:Isnt that an old far side comic?
Well observed, it is indeed. (Sorry, that's a Tripod site.)

I think marTAY was purposefully teasing Zach with the comparison between the two comics (a longstanding point of contention, sometimes humourous).

What marTAY should have done was asked for one of those ones where the child is scared to go to bed.
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:child is scared to go to bed.
Nice. That's actually the comic that turned me on to pbf so I have a fondness for it.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

hey twobuy, can i have the file with all the older comics in it? since they're starting to dissapear i want them on my harddrive so i can look at them whenever i want :o
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:hey twobuy, can i have the file with all the older comics in it? since they're starting to dissapear i want them on my harddrive so i can look at them whenever i want :o
Awesome, it's been a long while since I got credit for something GC did. Way to bring back the memories.

Get them here
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

meh, its not like i remember* who did it. i just don't want to lose all the oldies.

*care
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

i would like to actually see the face of the mysterious hungryman... preferably post-mortem

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

marTAY wrote:I want a WALLPAPER size drawing of your comic where the guys in the helicopter are looking down at the guy on the island who has written HELF instead of HELP, and the helicopter guy says "Wait, wait, cancel that.... I guess it says HELF."
Sorry, I can't read your commentary, I'm too busy eating CHOCO TACOs while BROWSING THE INTERNET.

PS: Pwn3d.

Spruce Moose

Post by Spruce Moose »

wiztoast wrote:
Sorry, I can't read your commentary, I'm too busy eating CHOCO TACOs while BROWSING THE INTERNET.

PS: Pwn3d.
Wiat, I think I get it. There's a code in this post.

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

If you take the amount of letters in the capitalised words and write down the letter of the alphabet that is in that position, it spells out:

IDDDEDHCHC

Which I believe to be "I d-d-ded! HCHC!"

In other words: Zach has been killed by the Head Crayon. And I know just the Crayon who'd do it.
no u

Red Crayon

Post by Red Crayon »

your_face wrote:If you take the amount of letters in the capitalised words and write down the letter of the alphabet that is in that position, it spells out:

IDDDEDHCHC

Which I believe to be "I d-d-ded! HCHC!"

In other words: Zach has been killed by the Head Crayon. And I know just the Crayon who'd do it.
It is true, as Head Crayon I most certainly claim credit for the death of one Zach Weiner and for the concurrent impersonation and continuation of his comic. But fear not, for I will assuredly continue the comic with the same enthusiasm and regularity that I afford to my own webcomic. I hope this time of transition will go as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions about your new waxy overlord, feel free to post them in this forum. That is all for now.
Visigoth.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Red Crayon wrote:But fear not, for I will assuredly continue the comic with the same enthusiasm and regularity that I afford to my own webcomic.
So that's why there hasn't been a vote comic in a month.
Last edited by TwoBuy on Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:So that's why there hasn't been a comic in a month.
Le fixed.

Unless you were talkin' about Weiner's comic, which you probably were.
Pirate.

reva

Post by reva »

Red Crayon wrote: It is true, as Head Crayon I most certainly claim credit for the death of one Zach Weiner and for the concurrent impersonation and continuation of his comic. But fear not, for I will assuredly continue the comic with the same enthusiasm and regularity that I afford to my own webcomic. I hope this time of transition will go as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions about your new waxy overlord, feel free to post them in this forum. That is all for now.
... but I was supposed to be SMBC overlord :( I called dibs!

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

YOu did make a video, but you aren't made of wax. Tough call.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."