Welcome to the Outlands

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

well ya see, as the immortal bob ross once said, "I used to go out to my uncle's log cabin all the time. There would be little bunnies running around, and I would always try and catch them but never quite could. I asked my uncle about it. He told me a trick he learned. He said if I wanted to catch a rabbit, I needed to go to the back of the cabin and make carrot noises. So I did. Then he came up and grabbed me. Still haven't....haven't quite figured that one out"

woah. deep.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:i'm pulling a aveneged sevenfold, not an owen wilson.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...

and TOTALLY redeem yourself!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

h-h-h-high five? (goddamn I love ruining moments!)
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

ruotwocone wrote: well since we lost Green Crayon and we_are
Ive just been super busy, I plan on making a complete ass of myself here where I belong just as soon as I have free time.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Not topic related, but i'd like to have one of those neat titles.
Pretty please? :cry:
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote:Not topic related, but i'd like to have one of those neat titles.
Pretty please? :cry:
Alas, Dani has been pretty much AWOL, and she was the one with the authority for such pleasantries. I believe it is only available under admin function, not mod function. I think the last person to get one was Epoch, but his was kind of screwed up because it was too many characters or whatever. I kind of want one too, but I haven't been able to think of one. I believe we had an informal rule that once you hit 100 posts the board would choose one? Or something. I don't remember.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:Teletubbies are on, so I'm going.
I like that show. The gay one makes me laugh.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

may I direct your attention to this?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Goddamn I hate ytmnd's. I've yet to see one that even makes me smile. Seriously cannot stand them. NOT FUNNY.
Not a big fan of signatures.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I can't count the number of them that I like. Let's just say it's a slew/bevy/quite a lot.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Because this is as good of a place as any, I'm going to share my adventures at this year's Microsoft Company meeting. They hyped the crap out of it because it was Bill's last year. Needless to say, the idiots had Bill go up near the begining so there wasn't much insentive to stay (unless you like eating crappy box lunches in 55 degree weather while listening to VP types trying to motivate you).

So I left with a few friends of mine to play guitar hero at his office just down the road. One thing to note is that GH2 played on a 360 with all the high-def stuff looks WAY crisper than on my normal TV+PS2 combo. While at my friend's office I got this awesome Microsoft acquisition paper-weight/zombie-braining cube. On each side of the cube is a company that MS has bought out this year. My favorite part about it (until the zombies attack that is) is that the bottom is blank. I figure it's sort of like leaving an empty seat at the round table for new knights.

After killing a few hours we walked back to Safeco field (where the Mariners play and the company meeting was being held) with plenty of time to ignore the last few speakers. Then it was time to hop the city-bus to yet another friend's house where we played Mario Strikers on the Wii. I must say, this is one of, if not THE best Wii game I've played so far. Totally killer. It's like smash bros, but with soccer.

In summary, next year I'm bringing beer with me to the meeting*

*you know, cause GH is way more fun drunk.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

doctoracula

Re: Welcome to the Outlands

Post by doctoracula »

Is this the place where I say "Hi my name is Bill and I'm from New Jersey. I'm 25 and have been reading SMBC for the past couple years ever since I first found it through the Dr. Syrup comic." or do I write that someplace else?

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Welcome to the Outlands

Post by ruotwocone »

wherever. we don't really care. here is good. welcome to the forums or something. your complimentary pie is in the mail.