Spam-Bot Enrolment.

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Re: Spam-Bot Enrolment.

Post by Steffles »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Edminster wrote:You're spamming for a company that is for all practical purposes on life-support :(

Yeah! Why do that when you could advertise for Blockbuster?
http://www.blockbuster.com/

GET IT HERE FIRST, BEFORE REDBOX OR NETFLIX!!!*

*lets just say I tried..
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Edminster wrote:I'm sorry that I have to be the one to break the news, but HawHaw Incorporated declared bankruptcy and went into receivership several years ago.

You're spamming for a company that is for all practical purposes on life-support :(
What?! Where are you gathering your sources? I haven't bankrupt...I still have 58 cents...and some lent...and an old chewed up eraser.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

hawhaw1267 wrote:
Edminster wrote:I'm sorry that I have to be the one to break the news, but HawHaw Incorporated declared bankruptcy and went into receivership several years ago.

You're spamming for a company that is for all practical purposes on life-support :(
What?! Where are you gathering your sources? I haven't bankrupt...I still have 58 cents...and some lent...and an old chewed up eraser.
The eraser became chewed up in an incident where hawhaw's credit card was denied and he could no longer afford food.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

a1s

Post by a1s »

[quote="let's say, the government"]Name: A1s
Reason for Spamming: You got it backwards. I exist to spam.
Company spamming for: Skynet
How much you wish to spam: Whatever it takes. and the again the next day.
How many of you makes up Office30: A1s is actually part of Office2013. So ~0.15 [/quote]

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Registration accepted.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud