Spam-Bot Enrolment.

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

I have a Word Checker on my computer so it wont let me type curse words. I posted about that previously.. So for those of you who didn't know, now you do... Shut up. Had I have typed that put together it wouln't have shown up.. so really it's that easy.. but its pointless.
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Word checker on your computer, your mother making sure you're not typing ass onto internet forums.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

you'd think mom'd be more interrested in where you've been than what you're typing.

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

The settings are controlled by a computer with the intelligence of a four year old.. so if it does not recognize the word it will not allow me to type it. And also I would request that you no longer speak of my mother. It is a bad subject for me.. Unlike tucker I have no mother that I would call my own.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Steffles wrote:The settings are controlled by a computer with the intelligence of a four year old.. so if it does not recognize the word it will not allow me to type it. And also I would request that you no longer speak of my mother. It is a bad subject for me.. Unlike tucker I have no mother that I would call my own.
ah...<awkward silence> well... um. Seriously though, as evil intentioned as I (and the rest of this forum) am, i wouldn't want to actually hurt anyone's (besides tucker's) feelings. So i appologize for making a jab about your mom. also, if it isn't your mom controlling your typing is it your dad... or a computer at school or what?

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

My dad, he hired a guy to make the computer at my house "safe for the whole family". The computers at school will let me type anything I want, but I have to wait untill I get home to really understand some of the posts because a lot of the links that are connected to them are blocked because of STUPID BESS! OMG BESS DIE!!!! sry.. Anyways.. I normally post what I can at home, and then just let myself go at school. I am surprised that this site isn't blocked. But even if it was I could get to it from proxy servers.. Bess doesn't understand proxy.. HAHAHA so I win anyways!

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

A four year old child could get round Bess, and did, in some British primary school connected to the Internet, that was an awesome news story, I'll fish around and see if I can dig it up.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Jesster wrote:A four year old child could get round Bess, and did, in some British primary school connected to the Internet, that was an awesome news story, I'll fish around and see if I can dig it up.
That would be cool if you found a site to get around that. I know a few places to get around BESS but you have to be lucky to get it to work right. This school is fuckin gay anyways. Good thing I'm graduating soon! :D

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

hawhaw1267 wrote:This school is fuckin gay anyways.
It has sex with schools of the same gender?! What's the world coming to? :shock:
Pirate.

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

GreenCrayon wrote:It has sex with schools of the same gender?! What's the world coming to? :shock:
YEAH, AND I GOT PICTURES OF IT!!!
huh?

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

GreenCrayon wrote:It has sex with schools of the same gender?! What's the world coming to? :shock:
And it smears Mothra Sauce all over it's love partner before dry riding it!

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

I dont want to talk about it.

Office31

Post by Office31 »

Spam-Bot Enrolment.
You see there, not disscusion on the sexual prefrences of a school not Hawhaw's lack of manhood not Tucker's mom, it says "spam-bot".

Buy Phentermine
Moonshine connoisseur

SilverSeraph

Re: Spam-Bot Enrolment.

Post by SilverSeraph »

Name: SilverSeraph (I know we can see it, shutup!)
Reason for Spamming: Edminster made me sentient
Company spamming for: Any and all...
How much you wish to spam: As much as I need to to stop my brain from itching (in posts per day)
How many of you makes up Office30: I am man and spam-bot hybrid. I am much more powerful than Office30, which was a spam-bot that ascended to semi-consciousness. I am fully conscience (Between 100 - 999999)

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Spam-Bot Enrolment.

Post by mountainmage »

Anyone else not amused? Maybe it's because I'm not in the mood for shenanigans right now...usually I am, but not at the moment.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away