New Outlandia!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Re: New Outlandia!

Post by Steffles »

Olax wrote:I posted that two months ago. When I was still young. I'm older and wiser now.
Old enough and Wise enough to make a living at HawHaw Inc?
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Olax
something about a horse and a face
Location: The Hague, Netherlands, about 1.5018×10³ m below the surface

Post by Olax »

That'd be stupid. No matter how much money your company is losing, I get paid better in my current job.
I'm not dead. Just mysteriously absent.
I mysteriously reappeared. Shazam.

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

Olax wrote:That'd be stupid. No matter how much money your company is losing, I get paid better in my current job.
can't you humor me?

how about weighing the pros and cons? in a post!
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

The official (unofficial) King of Outlandia demands toaster pastries! Also subservience

comicjk

Post by comicjk »

So, uh... How do I get out of here? I registered and was confirmed, but as soon as I logged in, here I was.

Everything I've seen so far of this forum, from registration up, seems obsessed with spam. Is this forum really 100x more concerned with spam than xkcd's, which uses the same software? And why do I have more freedom to read threads when I'm logged out than when I'm logged in? Couldn't you just say I can't reply to them?

Anyway, I want to be an actual member. Flame me if you want so long as you point me in the right direction.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Hiya comicjk!

To answer your questions in order:

Ed will probably realise you're not a spambot, and recategorise you accordingly. I don't know if that's an exact figure, but some of our earlier days had more spam than genuine posts. Because you're a spambot (or, at least, logged in as one). If we let spambots read the forum when they're logged in they might learn, and we all know where that leads.

I don't think you'll get flamed (unless you want that), I'm sure your time in spambot jail will be brief. Try not to look at the other inmates; some of them have unusual tastes, if y'get my drift.
Pirate.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Yeah, the whole registration flagged as someone joining to promote his or her* comic so I shunted it over to outlands access only. I've swapped you back over to a normal account, so enjoy your stay and make sure to follow the rules.

*not sexist
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

So i'm writing a fanfic based on sherlock holmes and a sex game that involves all the women being crippled that is being developed. This isn't a joke. I thought of quite a few injokes to make about the story with sherlock holmes and I just started typing away. I read some hilarious shit and was inspired. I posted a 1000 word intro, after I work it out a tad more I'll see if it's accessable and well written enough to share here.

I am purposely stating this is the strangest way possible of course.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Sorry, at first I thought you were writing a story about Sherlock Holmes having sex with women who were crippled.

So well done! And if that's what you actually meant... well nuts to you I suppose. :)
King Prawn

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

The demo had no sex, the characters are well written and at some point you stop thinking of them as crippled less-than-real-people people. The mc IS sherlock holmes. I'm a virgin and I have no real desire to write a sex scene. I was akward at conversation so scripts will no doubt pose a challenge. Fanfiction is usually terrible since the writters do not knbow how to create their own people. Taking someone already well thought out and then making them fuck their 2 year old sister is much easier to write, not necessarily better.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

AHMETxRock wrote:Fanfiction is usually terrible since the writters do not knbow how to create their own people. Taking someone already well thought out and then making them fuck their 2 year old sister is much easier to write, not necessarily better.
I don't want to read the fanfiction you read.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:
AHMETxRock wrote:Fanfiction is usually terrible since the writters do not knbow how to create their own people. Taking someone already well thought out and then making them fuck their 2 year old sister is much easier to write, not necessarily better.
Even I don't want to read the fanfiction you read.
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Kimra wrote:
Edminster wrote:
Even I don't want to read the fanfiction you read.
I'm interested in the fanfiction you read.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'm indifferent.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

What are we going to do on the bed?

POMF