Hell Nah, Shawty!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

jpnegro

Hell Nah, Shawty!

Post by jpnegro »

I think every nigga/cracka ass up in herre should definatly check out Black News. You need to know about the terrible tragedies that is going on in Black America and how my people are being terribly abused! Just look at Barry Bonds, shawty! That be fucked up, now, bitch-ass!
West Siiiiieeeede!!!
I'm black!

nick316

Post by nick316 »

hey negro i suprizes you show or face around here, becasue of the beating i gave you last week holms in the club. You standing in the club doing your little dance, yelling i Jpnegro then i walk in there with my new A-team and then i see you and your's shawtyes. After telling my holms to stand down i ran over there gave two of your friends a clothline, then spin kick the fat one then suplex your bro on to his hoes. Then i pistol whip you and said i be the residet black/mexican/minor in these part and you best not come back holms anyway did even of you see southpark on wed

east Siiiiieeeede!!!
nick be kool

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Hell Nah, Shawty!

Post by ruotwocone »

jpnegro wrote:I think every nigga/cracka ass up in herre should definatly check out Black News. You need to know about the terrible tragedies that is going on in Black America and how my people are being terribly abused! Just look at Barry Bonds, shawty! That be fucked up, now, bitch-ass!
West Siiiiieeeede!!!
hahahahahaha... somebody actually defending barry bonds. what's next? marion barry was framed? ike turner was really a pacifist? Tookie Williams and OJ were innocent?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

What?! Barry never took steriods. As you can see from these beforeand afterpictures, he is still the same player he was when he joined the league.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Whatever happened to South Side? Or North Side? Or Northwest side? We all know Twobuy represents Northwest Side! That's where the true gangstas roll!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

hawhaw1267 wrote:Whatever happened to South Side? Or North Side? Or Northwest side? We all know Twobuy represents Northwest Side! That's where the true gangstas roll!
that is true. seattle is known for its rappers.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

ruotwocone wrote:that is true. seattle is known for its rapper.
There, changed it for you! :D