WTFIYA/S

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: WTFIYA/S

Post by AHMETxRock »

My signature is meant to give prompts when I update. I scanned not only my forum battle, but two other comics, and I currently have enough stuff made to make a good three more comics that I drew on my laptop.

I just haven't made anything yet. I could make on in five minutes and upload it, but I'm not falling for any challenges.

My avatar is something I imagined while looking at scribbles.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Ahmet, I do recall you bragging about how the point of your comic was that you would at least update regularly and prove you could do that to the chumps that create a comic and don't keep it up. What say you to this?!
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

AHMETxRock wrote: My avatar is something I imagined while looking at scribbles.
I thought your avatar is a foot. You imagined your foot or someone else's looking at your scribbles?
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Neglected Shoe
Oceanolobiolographer? I hardly know her!

Post by Neglected Shoe »

Rainbow wrote:Ahmet, I do recall you bragging about how the point of your comic was that you would at least update regularly and prove you could do that to the chumps that create a comic and don't keep it up. What say you to this?!
wolf wrote:
I thought your avatar is a foot. You imagined your foot or someone else's looking at your scribbles?
I'm curious as to whether or not either of you are genuinely surprised by these things.
"Someone didn't pay attention in religion class."

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I was going to change it back. I am not expecting people to respond so quickly.

wolf

Post by wolf »

Neglected Shoe wrote:
wolf wrote:
I'm curious as to whether or not either of you are genuinely surprised by these things.
I fully believe that Ahmet was looking at scribbles he drew of Neglectedshoe and imagined a foot so he could be in her.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Woah, woah, woah. I would never do that. NS has shoes that are signed by people. I would never defile that.
And okay, I'll make an update I guess.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Kimra wrote: My new Avater is he-man in a mini-skirt. The last one was an elephant 'don't throw rubbish' sign from Japan, and the one before that was a mock CD cover I made for a challenge once.
Huh. I thought your first avatar was some sort of spaceship from a game I have never played. Now I know it is two upside-down poodles. The more you know, and all that.

My current Avatar is a picture of my rings, and my previous one was all of the letters in my last name combined. My sigs are usually whatever quotes from you people strike my fancy.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:Huh. I thought your first avatar was some sort of spaceship from a game I have never played. Now I know it is two upside-down poodles. The more you know, and all that.
It was the last picture I had made in photoshop at the time. I hate using pre-made avatars... it's so cheap. So I went with the first image in my image folder.

Also here's the original challenge. I found it fun so I put it here for anyone interested.

------------------

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random... Read More”
or click here.
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click here.
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click here.
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it to FB with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in. (you can untag yourself if you don't want this photo up)*

*yeah it was a facebook game, but it was more fun than the usual stuff.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I did that challenge too, except it was on LJ. I ended up with this:
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I was impressed for a second with the speed you had whipped that up. But I am impressed no more. Your CD looks much more serene than my own. I went for heavy metal, because there was no way to make a bad pic of two poodles look anything else.
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

My avatar is a funny old-timey picture I found some time ago, and loved.
My sig is my name and a link to my blog which I haven't updated in over a year.

wolf

Post by wolf »

I must admit this is fun. I had done it before but deleted the pictures. Mine always turned out to sound like a gospel/Christian rock band. The first one I did for SMBC I lost due to power failure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

wolf wrote:I must admit this is fun. I had done it before but deleted the pictures. Mine always turned out to sound like a gospel/Christian rock band. The first one I did for SMBC I lost due to power failure.
Awesome cover. "Them is doing the thinking" sounds kind of rock, I'm not sure why. :D Also points to you for getting such a good band title. I quickly tested it last night to see what I'd get and I think I got something like "the indian nuclear power corporation". I would be proud to have that as my band name.
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I've never done this before, but I'm pretty bored, so here's my attempt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.