WTFIYA/S

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: WTFIYA/S

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:You're assuming that the artist used his own excrement to create the piece. I prefer imagining him/her slinking along and collecting dog poop.
Sure, you can use dog crap. If you are making motel art.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Like shit on a canvas.
I like to see all that they ate to form that art.
There actually was an artist that once ate nothing but an art book then defecated into clear glass jars and put them on display. Also in my highschool OAC course there was a student that forgot about the final project. Ran to the shop class, got a section of wood then force vomited on it. He received high marks because he could justify the meaning. Art is all relative.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

littleninja
kissed a girl and she liked it

Post by littleninja »

My AV is my online representation of myself.

I can't remember if I have a signature or not, and I won't know for sure until I read this post.

ETA: I do not. I wonder if I should make one.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Rainbow wrote:Continue telling me what the fuck your avatars and/or signatures are and I will continue cursing superfluously at you chumps.
If you're going to curse superfluously at us if we tell you our avatar/signatures, then that's not really motivation to do it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

My avatar is a pic I found on the interwebs this morning and decided I liked it. My signatures are things people have said that I have found amusing, so I have immortalized them in quotes under all my posts.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I don't care if you believe me, but I just got this album cover.
fake album cover2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

littleninja
kissed a girl and she liked it

Post by littleninja »

mountainmage wrote:
Rainbow wrote:Continue telling me what the fuck your avatars and/or signatures are and I will continue cursing superfluously at you chumps.
If you're going to curse superfluously at us if we tell you our avatar/signatures, then that's not really motivation to do it.
It is if you enjoy superfluous cursing.

Which I do.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

littleninja wrote:
mountainmage wrote:
It is if you enjoy superfluous cursing.

Which I do. Motherfucker.
Fix'd.

I try not to curse superfluously, as it begins to lose it's impact for me.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Same, curses have a lot more power if you save them.

Also most of my job is working with children, and getting into the habit of swearing could get me in trouble.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Anyone else weirded out by the quote/wiki article coincidence? Don't tell me I'm the only one.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote:Anyone else weirded out by the quote/wiki article coincidence? Don't tell me I'm the only one.
I think it's neat how they synch up like that
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

mountainmage wrote:I don't care if you believe me, but I just got this album cover.
fake album cover2.jpg
Your freaky co-incidence is awesome. But I wouldn't buy the CD.

I swear profusely. I wrote a really bad poem* about it when a large group of people I hung around started telling me off for swearing. Apparently they couldn't control their own use of language, and blamed me for their failure. After sticking this to my door (I was at university) they never mentioned my swearing again... if it was fear of bad poetry, or because they where creeped out I don't know. But it was successful!

/end tangent

*seriously I'll link anything I've done online, but I don't claim that it's any good.
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Because I'm bored, attempt number two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Leontios.jpg
Ooh, aah.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

My avatar is of a penguin surrounded by riot police, I found it while searching for funny pictures when I was little and thought it was an interesting picture, so I saved it onto the hardrive. My signature is a joke I came up randomly a while ago, and wanted to publish somewhere.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?