Only we have all!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

sanderino

Only we have all!

Post by sanderino »

Good afternoon!
Free Stuff and a freebie together!
I love freebies, I like to win different things, I like free of charge or to receive at a discount the goods, I love Free Stuff, I very much like to keep the money and to buy the goods under the low price. All of you come also it receive!!! You have got tired to spend money? Come to us and will choose the goods or free of charge or at a discount. You anywhere except for u will not
find the majority of the goods!!!
Discounts

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Only we have all!

Post by ruotwocone »

sanderino wrote:Good afternoon!
Free Stuff and a hooker together!
I love hookers, I like to get it on with hookers, I like free hookers or to receive at a discount the goods, I love Free poontang, I very much like to keep the money and to buy the goods under a highway overpass. All of you come also it receive head!!! are you tired of living without whores? Come to us and we will choose your pleasurebot free of charge or at a discount. If you are anywhere except in space you will not find the majority of the good hookers!!!
fixed it for ya

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: Only we have all!

Post by TwoBuy »

Uh, he's in Canadia
sanderino wrote:Good afternoon!
Free Stuff and a dubie together!
I love grass, I like to get high, I like free lumber or to receive at a discount the goods, I love Free hash, I very much like to keep the money and to buy the goods under the table. All of you come also it receive weed!!! are you tired of warmth? Come to us and we will choose cheap prescription drugs free of charge or at a discount. If you are anywhere except in Canadia you will not find the majority of the good syrup!!!
fixed it for ya
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

Yeah, Twobuy's must be way more accurate, seeing as his occupation is "green" and his interests are "hobby."
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Crusty wrote:Yeah, Twobuy's must be way more accurate, seeing as his occupation is "green" and his interests are "hobby."
OMG, BEST INTEREST EVER!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?