Funny Pic Thread!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: Funny Pic Thread!

Post by DonRetrasado »

Sahan wrote:Image
I think I need to post that one to facebook if you don't mind
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Good dash of hold card realty.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

DonRetrasado wrote:I think I need to post that one to facebook if you don't mind
By all means.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Sahan wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:I think I need to post that one to facebook if you don't mind
By all means.
Ah, so I should've been giving Sahan credit? You beat me to it by a bit. Been thinking of it for a bit now.
If I had internet for the last month I would've done one. I was about to create one a week ago (I had a collection of depressing quotes) but didn't have the time to make it look good.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I found the perfect running mate for Donal Trump.

http://imgur.com/aZLB3nL *

Mind you, these flyers were posted across the street from Fort George G. Meade, home of the NSA. Although it is on the opposite side of base from the NSA area. But if you pull off on the side of the road over by the NSA, the police show up rather quickly. I'm trying to figure out how the Russian moles planned 911, but haven't managed to kill Jeff Boss despite having authorization from Obama. He must be quite the badass. Jeff Boss is from New Jersey, so he probably didn't post them himself, but he is a nutty conspiracy theorist and it is only a couple of hour drive. So who knows?

*Tried to embed, but the image was too wide and I have no idea how to scale it down
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Kaharz wrote:I found the perfect running mate for Donal Trump.

http://imgur.com/aZLB3nL *

Mind you, these flyers were posted across the street from Fort George G. Meade, home of the NSA. Although it is on the opposite side of base from the NSA area. But if you pull off on the side of the road over by the NSA, the police show up rather quickly. I'm trying to figure out how the Russian moles planned 911, but haven't managed to kill Jeff Boss despite having authorization from Obama. He must be quite the badass. Jeff Boss is from New Jersey, so he probably didn't post them himself, but he is a nutty conspiracy theorist and it is only a couple of hour drive. So who knows?

*Tried to embed, but the image was too wide and I have no idea how to scale it down
According to the last flyer Jeff Boss is dead?
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Astrogirl wrote:
Kaharz wrote:I found the perfect running mate for Donal Trump.

Image *

According to the last flyer Jeff Boss is dead?
Look at the paper on the bottom flier; it's a different stock as compared to the top ones. My money's on a discreditation operation by those dastardly Government Spooks!

Incidentally to change Imgur display sizes append s (90*90), m (320*240), l (640*480), or h (1024*768) before the file extension and it will change the display size. I tend to go for 'h' as most monitors these days can accommodate it.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kaharz

Post by Kaharz »

He isn't dead yet somehow. According to his campaign website the NSA has replumbed his house to poison his water, done some wiring on his car, and a few other things including about a dozen of his neighbors being NSA agents. Yet somehow he survives. They apparently have the technology to clone people's voices to trick Mr Boss into thinking he is a phone conversation with an associate, but it is really an NSA agent. But they don't have the technology to take down some fliers their employees drive past everyday. He isn't too wacko as far as conspiracy theories go. He mostly just claims the NSA does bad shit, is controlled by the Russians and either kills or bribes people to cover everything up. No alien lizard people or any of that stuff as far as I saw. But reading his website makes my head hurt and not just because of the crazy. He is a really bad writer too.

His campaign promises, besides the obvious conspiracy stuff are legal marijuana, legal gambling, legal gun carry, cheap housing, free online bachelor degrees (even for pre-med), no cell phone towers within 1000 feet of homes or offices (so no cell phones), total quarantine of west Africa, funding for autism and some other stuff obviously cherry picked as hot button issues that tend to attract crazies.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

gödel stop spreading fud

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Microaggression? Microaggression!

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Oh boy, you sound like a delight
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kaharz

Post by Kaharz »

Apparently I am every sign but Virgo and Cancer. Although I've gotten really good about not throwing things and I actually am a Taurus.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Same. I definitely want to sometimes, though.