HALLOWEEE!!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Re: HALLOWEEE!!

Post by Euclidthegreek »

I was originally planning to be a Pu Song-ling- style Huli-jing, but now I'm going to be the slightly different, Korean Kumiho, partly because I found half of a hanbok for extremely cheap, partly 'cause I can speak Korean and not Chinese, and partly because I feel it's less likely to be perceived as racist. I was also considering John Lennon and Drag Queen as costumes, but those didn't work out.

I'm probably going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight, but I don't know what I'll do during the day. Probably I'll ride the bus in costume around the city like I did last year.

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.*

*What can I say? Scaring away evil spirits to secure the sun's safety is important to me.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

DonRetrasado wrote:
Kovvy wrote:Halloween's the 31st. It's a Sunday, but that doesn't mean you can't have a party earlier so you can get your drink on.
WOOO HALLOWEEN! COSTUMES AND BOOZE AND CANDY!
I was invited to this hick college town Waterloo for the Sunday, and for some reason my friend just doesn't get this. I keep saying "dude, I have to go to school at noon the next day, put it on the Saturday instead," and she just says "yeah, but it's for halloween..." Why is everyone I know retarded?
Boooo. You should just come to Michigan instead. We'll treat you right!
Euclidthegreek wrote:I was originally planning to be a Pu Song-ling- style Huli-jing, but now I'm going to be the slightly different, Korean Kumiho, partly because I found half of a hanbok for extremely cheap, partly 'cause I can speak Korean and not Chinese, and partly because I feel it's less likely to be perceived as racist. I was also considering John Lennon and Drag Queen as costumes, but those didn't work out.

I'm probably going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight, but I don't know what I'll do during the day. Probably I'll ride the bus in costume around the city like I did last year.

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.*

*What can I say? Scaring away evil spirits to secure the sun's safety is important to me.
Last year my sister went as a drag queen. I thought it was funny. :D
After a Google Image Search, I can tell you I approve of hanboks, and speaking in other languages is always fun, especially if you're drunk.
And yeah dude, those evil spirits are gonna be so scared.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

carbonstealer wrote:Nobody gives you lollies here. Damn American films raising our hopes, and then dashing them so expertly
Carbon, you are also invited. There will be lollies, I will give them to you.

But no one else is invited. No one. That means you Sahan.
King Prawn

Olax
something about a horse and a face
Location: The Hague, Netherlands, about 1.5018×10³ m below the surface

Post by Olax »

I'll be there, then!

I have invitationphobia, so it's a good thing you didn't invite me.
I'm not dead. Just mysteriously absent.
I mysteriously reappeared. Shazam.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Excellent. Here is a map.
King Prawn

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

I think I can see your house!
It's dangerous to post that kind of thing on the internet.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

DonRetrasado wrote:I was invited to this hick college town Waterloo for the Sunday,
It isn't a hick town. College town, sure, but not hick. Some parts of the city are pretty sweet. Also, I was born there, though we only lived there (actually Kitchener, but same thing) for 4 years or so.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:I was invited to this hick college town Waterloo for the Sunday,
It isn't a hick town. College town, sure, but not hick. Some parts of the city are pretty sweet. Also, I was born there, though we only lived there (actually Kitchener, but same thing) for 4 years or so.
I know that college towns aren't really hick towns normally, but I thought it would be funnier to say. Anyway, the point is that I can be reasonably certain that nothing fun will be going on there.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

DonRetrasado wrote:
I know that college towns aren't really hick towns normally, but I thought it would be funnier to say. Anyway, the point is that I can be reasonably certain that nothing fun will be going on there.
Guelph is probably the closest thing to a hick college town that I know of. Still a beautiful little city, but the Agriculture program at the univeristy doesn't help the stigma.

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

I know that college towns aren't really hick towns normally, but I thought it would be funnier to say. Anyway, the point is that I can be reasonably certain that nothing fun will be going on there.[/quote]

Guelph is probably the closest thing to a hick college town that I know of. Still a beautiful little city, but the Agriculture program at the university doesn't help the stigma.[/quote]

Wow, that a lot of quotes!

Back to something smashingly important..

i will be handing out candy* on Halloween**, dressed up like Gir**. But everybody knew that right?

*Tacos

** Everyday

***I'm Serious..
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Are they good taco's? Because it's a long way to go for me if they're not any good.
King Prawn

Olax

Post by Olax »

Even if it's worth it, it's still a long way to go for you.

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

Kimra wrote:Are they good taco's? Because it's a long way to go for me if they're not any good.

the most delicious tacos you will ever ingest* in your life...

*or shit
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Olax

Post by Olax »

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries