10K posts

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Re: 10K posts

Post by Kovvy »

I'll be good!

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

GreenCrayon wrote:
GUTCHUCKER wrote:Bwahahahahahaha ++
C'mon, Gutsy, if you're going to post something nobody will want to read, at least put the effort in.

Three ways to improve that post:

a) Make it more dramatic. Allow yourself some flair! "Bwa" is like an involuntary outburst, an expulsion of air when you find something mildly amusing. Nobody cares. "Mwa" has the potential for a magnificently villainous laugh! Twirl your moustache as you laugh; have a single bolt of lightning streak through the air behind you; scream atop an exploding volcano, your eyes bloodshot with the uncontrollable madness/genius of decades of planning and unrepentant, unyielding malice!

b) Make it obnoxiously long. You're posting something that registers as barely annoying, and absolutely nothing else. Think big, little man! Copy-and-paste are your friends here. Make it longer than it needs to be, but a word of caution: go too far, and you'll end up having annoyed a bit too much, and repurcussions will come your way. Either way, 6 lowly "ha" repetitions is insufficient.

c) [ CENSORED FOR FORUM SAFETY ]

Be careful with those ideas, especially the last. But don't let it hold you back from your dreams. Live life! Embrace the moment! Drink Pepsi™!
>Maniac grin
Ngaha. Ahahahahaha. HehehehahahaAHAH HAH HAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHH HUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaa~*
...Better?
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Still doesn't have a ++.

++
King Prawn