God Damn It

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Re: God Damn It

Post by Kaharz »

Edminster wrote:You should have come to they Skype chat, then you would have known.

Suffice it to say that many of the posts in this thread are terribly misattributed.
I had to go fail a test on numerical methods using MATLAB, maybe next time. The dumb part is the prof drops the lowest of the two exams and I got 19.2 out of 20 on the first one. But she said if those of us with high grades did not even bother to show up for the exam, it would go badly for us on the final.

I love college. It sucks even worse the second time through. At least time I'm not the one paying for it.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

GUTCHUCKER wrote:In the hours when I am not working or have been asleep for 6 hours?
I assume you do not work, nor have been asleep for 6 hours Australian evenings (6-8pm depending on your time zone)
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I must have missed those Australian evenings :<
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Well this attempt at trolling me was innefective, since your own compatriots ratted you out and also your writing style is like that of a dead, rotting carcass. And not even an intelligent carcass, like that of Reagan or George W. Bush, an obama carcass. Also this carcass does not know how to write.

And I am great friends with many Stalininsts. Us totalitarians band together!

Now if you really wanted to get rid of me, you'd pretend you were libertarians and start posting inane libertarian arguments all the time
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Roman Cilicia wrote:Now if you really wanted to get rid of me, you'd pretend you were libertarians and start posting inane libertarian arguments all the time
Barney Frank libertarian or Ron Paul libertarian? Because I don't think I can bring myself to argue for returning to the gold standard or laissez-faire economics. But I don't mind babbling about the decriminalization of "consensual crimes," equal protection under the law for all persons regardless of blah, blah, blah, blah or blah, basic human rights,* so on and so forth.

*But not inalienable rights because anything can be taken away
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Roman Cilicia wrote:Well this attempt at trolling me was innefective, since your own compatriots ratted you out and also your writing style is like that of a dead, rotting carcass. And not even an intelligent carcass, like that of Reagan or George W. Bush, an obama carcass. Also this carcass does not know how to write.

And I am great friends with many Stalininsts. Us totalitarians band together!

Now if you really wanted to get rid of me, you'd pretend you were libertarians and start posting inane libertarian arguments all the time
I wasn't trying to troll you, you aren't that important to me. Get a job.

Roman Cilicia

Post by Roman Cilicia »

I have a job, that's why I'm in China, dick ass.

A major corporation hires me to shit* in their lobby and look like I'm working. It's all the rage in China nowadays to be considered 'diverse' so I know a lot of businesses here that pay whites to do this. Thank god for that, eh? Otherwise I'd have to do real work all day.

* I mean sit.
Last edited by Roman Cilicia on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I sit in a laboratory and look like I'm working. Maybe we aren't so different after all!
Give hugs?

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Roman Cilicia wrote:A major corporation hires me to shit in their lobby
Truly they are an inscrutable people.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Truly we have awesome admins

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

So say we all.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Roman Cilicia wrote:I have a job, that's why I'm in China, dick ass.

A major corporation hires me to shit in their lobby and look like I'm working. It's all the rage in China nowadays to be considered 'diverse' so I know a lot of businesses here that pay whites to do this. Thank god for that, eh? Otherwise I'd have to do real work all day.
I just assumed you were there for the hookers.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

That's why I'd work in China anyhow

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I'd go to China to give Ai Weiwei his sunflower seeds back. It was a pretty good exhibition, aside from all the dust. Anyone have his address?
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...