Pet Peeves: those things we really hate

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Re: Pet Peeves: those things we really hate

Post by smiley_cow »

Yeah, you can't kill unbaptized babies! That's how you get Mylings. Murderous pests.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Someone links to a drawing tutorial on poses, figures, etc.

The male figure is all 'interesting advice, things to watch proportion-wise, etc.' The female figure is entirely 'here's how she can be sexy, here's a way to make her look sexier. Don't do this because it diminishes the sexiness of her.' As opposed to any real advice or help. Because we all know the only important thing when drawing a woman is how sexy she looks. -___-
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I'm still smirking at 'things to watch proportion-wise' but I get what you're annoyed about
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

I know a guy that draws pictures and it is all women with disproportionate bodies and uncessary nudity in clothed situations. The guys are always fully dressed but just walking down the street the girl has no clothes on
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Eisbreaker
He Who Must Not Be d

Post by Eisbreaker »

No need to get fancy if it's just down the street.
Don't drink and drive, take LSD and Teleport.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Just like in real life!
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

carbonstealer wrote:I know a guy that draws pictures and it is all women with disproportionate bodies and uncessary nudity in clothed situations. The guys are always fully dressed but just walking down the street the girl has no clothes on

Sometimes you just have to draw what you know.

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

I can't stand how the Christmas season gets pushed earlier and earlier every year by marketing minds. By the time the actual Christmas season comes around (after Christmas), everything Christmas-related is completely gone from everywhere.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Maybe we wouldn't have to have a War on Christmas if Christmas didn't insist on launching all these invasions into the rest of the year.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I was in London in August one year and they had Christmas decorations up already in all the stores. It was insane.

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

That also bothers me. It's ridiculous! Poor Thanksgiving.

Also people who are serious about 'the war on Christmas.'

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I have an uncle who's recently taken to writing long rambling Facebook posts defending Christmas. I'm still not sure who this evil shadowy organization is that is trying to steal Christmas from him and replace it with the watered down holidays, but apparently immigrants are at least partially responsible.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

smiley_cow wrote:I have an uncle who's recently taken to writing long rambling Facebook posts defending Christmas. I'm still not sure who this evil shadowy organization is that is trying to steal Christmas from him and replace it with the watered down holidays, but apparently immigrants are at least partially responsible.
Are you sure he's writing them?

Because I've seen a few of those sorts of posts come through my feed by the people who "repost" them.
And I hate the posts, and I hate that the are reposted. Double-hate. I've considered unfriending these folk.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Post some of them here! I love having something to be angry about in the mornings, it really gets the bile going.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

This is from one person. I know I've seen other stuff, but I don't recall where/who. Only this person stood out. And her stuff is a little more, well, extreme than most.
I DO NOT CARE IF THIS DOES OFFEND SOMEONE… AND IF IT DOES, DELETE ME PLEASE :) THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE…I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERY YEAR WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES AROUND; THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TAKE CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS BECAUSE IT MIGHT OFFEND SOMEONE…WELL, HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS?...WHAT ABOUT OFFENDING US ...BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING OUR CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS?...CHRIST IS CHRISTMAS!...IF YOU AREN'T CELEBRATING CHRIST THEN WHY ARE YOU CELEBRATING?...CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT THE BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR!...CHRISTMAS IS ONE OF A FEW HOLIDAYS LEFT THAT CELEBRATE "MY" CHRIST!...LEAVE "MY" HOLIDAY ALONE!...AND TELL EVERYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS, NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS!...RE-POST IF YOU’RE NOT ASHAMED!!!
All caps, no less. (Edit: I also just noticed the "our" and "my" before Christ on a few occasions. Way to really sell your point of "unashamed" and universal Christianity.)

I'm inviting all my Facebook family and friends to join me in returning to the traditional greeting of "Merry Christmas" instead of the politically correct "Happy Holidays". If you agree with me, please re-post this message. ~ Merry Christmas!
And, thanks to searching it up for this thread, I found this wonderfully bigotted and ignorant comment on it.
Politically correct my ass ! it has been and always will be MERRY CHRISTMAS ! Iif certain culture's don't like it then GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY !!!!

I know there were more, it just won't let me go further back in her history (probably thanks to the fact that she has her daily horoscope, not to mention a lot of other shit posting on her page.) I really should delete the woman. She's an ex-co-worker. Her delightful commentary does make me laugh from time to time.