The Benefits of Tequila

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

I'm a fan of sambucca and its bastardly ilk. It tastes of aniseed.

However, absinthe is always bad. It tastes like industrial baby killer.

Everyone has an absinthe story. My pillow sang me songs while I slept and I forgot I had 3 of my friends sleeping downstairs. I went to turn the pc on in the morning and fell over one of them.
no u

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote:That's true... as lethal and wolf are our resident alcoholics, and as i am the unofficial junior deputy of this forum, I declare that those 2 need to compete in some kind of drinking/slurred speech rap battle. I leave the terms and time to you two. Have at thee.
I would ruo but I'm very, very, very broke right now and I drank all my booze already. And smoked all my weed. So I'm an unhappy wolf right now. Besides i can't rap. I'm more of a threatening drunk. You know, bar fights, not so empty threats (when I'm drinking whisky. it angers the blood.)
your_face wrote:I'm a fan of sambucca and its bastardly ilk. It tastes of aniseed.

However, absinthe is always bad. It tastes like industrial baby killer.

Everyone has an absinthe story. My pillow sang me songs while I slept and I forgot I had 3 of my friends sleeping downstairs. I went to turn the pc on in the morning and fell over one of them.
All you did was fall? I've drank so much that I've puked black! All over my bedroom wall. Then I blacked out. I was later told that i showered, cleaned myself up and proceeded to play flip cup.

If anyone else has puked black, you make it into the hall of fame for drinkers. Scorned by most people yet a hero to my friends.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

wolf wrote: All you did was fall? I've drank so much that I've puked black! All over my bedroom wall. Then I blacked out. I was later told that i showered, cleaned myself up and proceeded to play flip cup.

If anyone else has puked black, you make it into the hall of fame for drinkers. Scorned by most people yet a hero to my friends.

the one night I puked black* was and eventful one.

to save you the gory details...I will simply say this

Absinthe and straight Everclear.

bad things happened. :shock:

* oddly enough it's the only time I ever puked drinking.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

your_face wrote:However, absinthe is always bad. It tastes like industrial baby killer.
There's nothing wrong with a shot or two or twelve of industrial baby killer.

When mixed properly with the correct ingredients (from something as traditional as pouring it over half a spoonful of sugar, to something as wacky as letting it be soaked into a peep then downing it without chewing) it can be the most versatile spirit, and can add an element of entertainment to an otherwise dull act of damaging your liver.

I also enjoy a good whiskey (and know the intricacies of Scotch, etc.). My favourite is Jack Daniels, but strangely many people think that it's a "hard man's drink", where I find it to be one of the smoothest, kindest whiskeys out there. Seriously, you can drink the stuff all night, without ever getting "throat burn" or "chug shudder".

Remember that rum I mentioned? Made a good base for a lot of home-made cocktails -- which are not as fancy as they sound. Basically, shove a bit of everything you've got lying around (beer, wine, absinthe, cider, whiskey, port, tequila, etc.) in a blender, add some Jaffa cakes, and break the blender trying to mix them all together. Horrible taste, but better than playing alcoholic chess.

I'm not a career drunk like some -- I look up to those like Wolf. But alcohol can make an interesting hobby. As long as those who aren't drinking aren't excluded from the fun (I have a friend who doesn't drink at all, and a few who often can't due to obligations or age).
Pirate.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

ruotwocone wrote:That's true... as lethal and wolf are our resident alcoholics, and as i am the unofficial junior deputy of this forum, I declare that those 2 need to compete in some kind of drinking/slurred speech rap battle. I leave the terms and time to you two. Have at thee.
I'm not entirely sure I have the talent for a rap battle, drunk or otherwise.
Pistols at dawn seems like the best solution.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:There's nothing wrong with a shot or two or twelve of industrial baby killer.

When mixed properly with the correct ingredients
Like babies?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Like babies?
Hell, no. Those things taste like excrement at best, and baby oil at best.

And there's only one circumstance under which tasting baby oil is acceptable and fun: if you've used a massage to seduce.
Pirate.

wolf

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
I'm not entirely sure I have the talent for a rap battle, drunk or otherwise.
Pistols at dawn seems like the best solution.
I throw knive, I don't use guns. I'd be careful though, I've been known to ride a bus for 3 hours for a lot less than the promise of violence. Plus if I remember correctly you live in Canadia not too far from the b-dot.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

wolf wrote:I throw knive, I don't use guns. I'd be careful though, I've been known to ride a bus for 3 hours for a lot less than the promise of violence. Plus if I remember correctly you live in Canadia not too far from the b-dot.
Wait, you call Brantford the B-Dot?
Funny, Bramptonians call it the B-Dot.
Neither should.
And yes, I live rather close.
Lets just say that I work at the Walmart in Ancaster...

wolf

Post by wolf »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Wait, you call Brantford the B-Dot?
Funny, Bramptonians call it the B-Dot.
Neither should.
And yes, I live rather close.
Lets just say that I work at the Walmart in Ancaster...
Ok creepy.My roommates boyfriend works there. And as for the b-dot thing I only use that in a mocking kind of way. I love living here but the people are so stupid. The city would be great if no one lived here

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

k, I'm nominating brass knuckles as the official weapon. The rules: both must be plowed and it must take place in front of a live webcam at a predetermined location. Wasn't there some traffic webcam near there that we had on the forums a while ago?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

wolf wrote:Ok creepy.My roommates boyfriend works there. And as for the b-dot thing I only use that in a mocking kind of way. I love living here but the people are so stupid. The city would be great if no one lived here
You wouldn't happen to know where he works in the Walmart?

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:Like babies?
Hell, no. Those things taste like excrement at best, and baby oil at best.
Wrong again stupid. Mix them, as in have babies drink the poison, not put them in a blender.

Also, isn't it wierd how Lethal is wolf's cousin's boyfriend's roomate or whatever?
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

And they're both alcoholic.
no u

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

your_face wrote:And they're both alcoholic.
Babies and baby poison, or wolf and lethal?
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh