Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Post by Edminster »

it's like christmas came early Image
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

There are a lot of architects on that petition, and not very many engineers.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

GUTCHUCKER wrote:Oh wow, an overdramatic movie I'm never going to watch and consensus between a few architects. Or not, because consensus implies communication, and all these buggers did was sign a petition. That really isn't many architects either.
And they are architects, not structural engineers. I've always wondered when I hear the control demolition theory how they supposedly got all these explosives into the buildings full of people with no one noticing. I've seen a controlled demo of a rather small building, and it did not seem to be something you could accomplish discreetly.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I'm sure somebody has a theory on that, something similar to this one with the 1.8 million tile bombs.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

the buildings were probably designed with explosive floors back in 1973
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Someone wrote:
"the buildings were probably designed with explosive floors back in 1973"

The elevator shaft would have been convenient. There are plenty of plausible hypothesis in the 2-hour demonstration.

Someone else wrote:
"I've always wondered when I hear the control demolition theory how they supposedly got all these explosives into the buildings full of people with no one noticing."

Kennedy was shot by six men in broad daylight and in the middle of a parade with a large audience. The collected testimonies prove that the audience did notice but most people prefer to believe what makes them feel good instead of what the evidence indicates.

Euclidthegreek wrote:
> "I personally am disinclined to trust someone making a weighty statement about government
> and geopolitics when he can't even bother to spell correctly the four-letter name
> of a country that has been all over the news for oh, about ten years."

Oh my bad, it actually spells العراق
I should watch the 2=3 news channel more often.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Your example is bad. You are stupid.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Jim Garrison wrote:Someone wrote:

Someone else wrote:

Euclidthegreek wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa, how come you either remembered or bothered to mention Euclid's name, but didn't give the other two the same treatment? Is this some blatant prejudice you have against people of non-Greek origin?

Let's forget about your views on 9/11 for a moment here, because it's clear you have a very strong pro-Greek stance that borders on fanatical and I want to make it very clear that on this forum, that sort of behaviour and attitude to non-Greeks just isn't tolerated. Period.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Let's NOT change the subject and forget the consensus of a massive number of experts who risked their credibility on which their livelihood directly depends to challenge the official propaganda from the worst government the US ever had.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Excuse me! I think you'll find find you're the one trying to change the subject now after being called out for your racist views. Pot calling the kettle black, I think.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

That is a small number of experts. If they risk credibility to support something stupid, then they do not deserve credibility.
I grow tired of your shit.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Plus as mentioned before they are not experts in a field that is actually relevant. Frank Lloyd Wright was an architect, and Fallngwater is a massive pile of shit that has required significant work in order to make it not collapse completely under the weight of its own pretentiousness.

Reinforced concrete crumbles in the face of Appalachian winters, and skyscrapers collapse when you run a couple jumbo jets into them.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

nobody
[Insert Here]

Post by nobody »

also saying bush did 9/11 takes away from the real heroes of 9/11, the al qaeda, people willing to give up their lives for a cause they believed in.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

nobody wrote:also saying bush did 9/11 takes away from the real heroes of 9/11, the al qaeda, people willing to give up their lives for a cause they believed in.
Agreed.

Now that we've settled that matter, let's return to how absurdly racist this Garrison dude is. Recognising Greeks while reducing everyone else to nonentities? Sounds like he's a Golden Dawn agent or sympathizer.

gödel stop spreading fud

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Jim Garrison wrote: but most people prefer to believe what makes them feel good instead of what the evidence indicates.
You know it's funny you should say that. Because I've always had a theory that a lot of conspiracy theories come from people wanting their leaders to be smarter and more competent than they actually are.

In fact you point out two cases on incompetense in your original spiel:
Jim Garrison wrote:the siege of Tora Bora left a convenient corridor open for Bin Laden to escape to Pakistan
Yes, hindsight they should have put more soldiers between the Pakistan borders and the Tora Bora mountains during the Battle of Tora Bora. My understanding is that they decided not too because they were worried about risking soldiers lives and wanted to limit troops on the ground because of all the air strikes going on. I agree with you in that when you read about that battle it really does seem like some poor decisions were made. But I don't think that necessarily means a conspiracy is afoot.
the US intelligence had been warned 9/11 would happen by pretty much all the most trustworthy intelligence services in the world. Including the FFBI
Same deal here. Though I take issue with how you're portraying some of the facts here. To be clear nobody knew that 9/11 was going to happen. Even the FBI. What was known was that something big was planned, and it was likely going to be against the US. And a few details were known that it was likely going to involve planes. Nobody knew any specifics. And the FBI didn't even think it was actually going to happen on US soil.

But the issue here once again was incompetence. The FBI is known for having communication issues. Where they have the information, but they're not good at getting it to the right people. It's unfortunate, it's sad to think if they had done their jobs better maybe a lot of lives could have been saved. And I can definitely see how it's easier to think that there was bigger plans in play and that it happened on purpose. But that doesn't make it true. Sometimes Bureaucracy is just a horrible pain.

On top of that, some of the stuff you said didn't make sense to me:
So there wasn't a single WMD in Iraq

What do WMDs have to do with 9/11? The link even between the war in Iraq and 9/11 is tenuous at best. The link between the WMDs and 9/11 are pretty much nonexistent. The US thought that Iraq had WMDs based on false intelligence that they'd gotten them during the invasion of Kuwait during the first Golf War. It had nothing to do with either 9/11 or Al Qaeda.

Now there is also a consensus among experts of construction and demolition on the fact that the three towers of the World Trade Center collapsed due to programmed demolition by explosives containing iron solvent chemicals. And by the way as regards basic logic the conclusion of the NIST report correlating the collapse of the three towers with the impact of the two planes amounts to saying that 2=3.
How many WTC buildings do you think there were? Because there were like 7. And the other 4 were mostly destroyed by fire and debris from the falling twin towers. Other people have already mentioned the lack of proper expert testimony in your sources (Personally, I haven't looked at your sources because I'm a horrible person like that), but none of this seems off to me. I can really see how gigantic collapsing towers might also take out some of the smaller buildings nearby.

So yeah, I've been keeping all this down since I first saw this post, but this is still going, and I'm only human, dammit! Anyways, I have no regrets.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.