Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

So there wasn't a single WMD in Iraq, the siege of Tora Bora left a convenient corridor open for Bin Laden to escape to Pakistan and the US intelligence had been warned 9/11 would happen by pretty much all the most trustworthy intelligence services in the world. Including the FFBI (Fucking Federal Bureau of Investigation).

Now there is also a consensus among experts of construction and demolition on the fact that the three towers of the World Trade Center collapsed due to programmed demolition by explosives containing iron solvent chemicals. And by the way as regards basic logic the conclusion of the NIST report correlating the collapse of the three towers with the impact of the two planes amounts to saying that 2=3.

For the petition signed by some 1500 experts lookie here:
http://www2.ae911truth.org/signpetition.php

For the film exposing the evidence, the explanations of experts, the numerous witnesses who heard the explosions, Obama admitting on the record that the official version is a sack of fecal matter, and much more :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCu_pvhnzQ

Damn, how am I gonna handle my smartass attitude towards conspiracy theories now ?
Last edited by Jim Garrison on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Oh wow, an overdramatic movie I'm never going to watch and consensus between a few architects. Or not, because consensus implies communication, and all these buggers did was sign a petition. That really isn't many architects either.
I think you're going to handle your smartass attitude towards conspiracy theories by making stupid posts on forums.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jim Garrison wrote: Damn, how am I gonna handle my smartass attitude towards conspiracy theories now ?
If a useless petition and an unverifiable off-the-record comment sway your thinking?

I'd say you are doomed.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Justice has been served!

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Oh wower !

I had become familiar with the mediocrity norm on other forums but that one seemed different. About the whole censorship crew of moderators/administrators/witless bullshiters I wonder: are they also actually one same guy who created a dozen fake identities to pretend he has internet friends ?

The syndrome of the web freak hiding behind aliases so he can behave like the worst of jerks doesn’t cease to amaze me. Such a compulsion for mind fucking would have been of major interest to doctor Freud.

The 2=3 people rule !

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

So... Nothing to defend your 9/11 post? Instead, an attack on a person who doesn't actually exist, because nobody here is sockpuppeting. Much.
Owning multiple accounts being a syndrome, apparently, rather than a trolling technique. Seems legit. Freud was a government conspiracy, by the way.

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

The case for my post is in the second link of itself, but of course you know that since you're only playing dumb. Feel free to defend your ass-wipy behaviour though.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

You shouldn't know, 'cause I said I wasn't gonna watch it because I already know it's stupid. I believe that the best defence is a strong offence.

nobody
[Insert Here]

Post by nobody »

sky ain't blue that's a government dye to make you ignorant

the sky doesn't have a colour in real life, how could NOTHING have a colour??? without the GOVERNMENT dying it, we'd be able to see space at all times. We'd be too inspired to control

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Passing judgement on something you don't have any knowledge of would be a good illustration of "stupid". For loads of evidence from structural engineers check this out: http://www.ae911truth.org/

The 2=3 people stroke again !

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I do have knowledge. I know that any website with 'truth' in the name is a sham, and I have long since viewed the evidence for and against this 9/11 bullshit and made my own judgement. Just like I've already judged you, you filthy reprobate and enemy of the motherland.
But on a more serious note, structural engineers are not necessarily demolitionists. Look, their 'evidence' is in a BROCHURE! Oh my fucking science that is pathetic!

Edit: I just read the brochure. That is some weapons-grade fucking retardation right there. Their 12th and last point is no precedent for a skyscraper collapse due to a fire.
SOMEONE FLEW A JET INTO IT FUCK HEAD

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I don't know where you get the idea that nine-eleven was an inside job because I love America very much and we are definitely not all the same person
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Barack Obama

Post by Barack Obama »

DonRetrasado wrote:I don't know where you get the idea that nine-eleven was an inside job because I love America very much and we are definitely not all the same person
I approve this message.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jim Garrison wrote:Oh wower !

I had become familiar with the mediocrity norm on other forums but that one seemed different. About the whole censorship crew of moderators/administrators/witless bullshiters I wonder: are they also actually one same guy who created a dozen fake identities to pretend he has internet friends ?

The syndrome of the web freak hiding behind aliases so he can behave like the worst of jerks doesn’t cease to amaze me. Such a compulsion for mind fucking would have been of major interest to doctor Freud.

The 2=3 people rule !
Oh man, that is too funny.

You post some nonsense about 9/11, and then essentially claim that it has really made you rethink your attitude towards conspiracy theories.
Then a few people question your theory, and you jump all over it being a conspiracy theory.

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

I personally am disinclined to trust someone making a weighty statement about government and geopolitics when he can't even bother to spell correctly the four-letter name of a country that has been all over the news for oh, about ten years.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.