Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: Nine-eleven was an inside job !

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

PSYCHIC
oooOOOOooooo
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:You know what I don't understand? Why the hell does WT7 even matter? I mean, if you think this is all a conspiracy, whatever. But what would be the motivation for them blowing up another building? Do you think the planners of such an elaborate conspiracy were stupid enough to say, "Well, shit, we gotta knock building 7 down too, or else no one will care!"
What's the motivation?
Why bother with such an elaborate plot at all? A car bomb in times square would have probably been enough to get the public behind military action.
Thatcrazytrollguy wrote:Interesting fact I had not kept in mind: WT7 came down more than seven hours after the twin towers. So much for those who tell you that its collapse was caused by the fall of the two other buildings, or whatever vague notion of something of the like. Now you're saying that "around 2 pm" it "started to budge", what is the source of this piece of information ?
Bulge, not budge. I put degrees instead of debris, but I got bulge right. The source was people on site, primarily firefighters, who witnessed it. A bulge in the wall of a building is usually a sign of imminent collapse. I've had experience of witnessing this phenomenon myself on much smaller buildings. Of course those are just eyewitnesses, the least credible form of evidence next to geocities websites with black backgrounds and yellow text in a nearly unreadable font.

WTC 7's collapse was only caused in part by the falling debris. The collapse was directly caused by fires burning out of control for hours. Those fires are believed to have been started when the building was struck by the debris. The fire suppression system of WTC 7 was also severely compromised by damage to the building and low water pressure.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Kaharz wrote:
> A car bomb in times square would have probably been enough to get the public behind
> military action.

The World Trade Center was bombed a first time in 1993 but most people don't even know about it. So probably not.
Our dear professional liars have learnt how to sell a war since Vietnam. They know they have to put up a good show before we accept to swallow the loads of bullshit they have in store.

In section V of "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces, and Resources For a New Century" published september 2000 you can read the following sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_fo ... an_Century ). In a context of repeated calls for invading Iraq of course. And so signatories Dick Cheney, Richard Perle, Ronald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz got their wish. The power of prayer probably.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I like that the most valid resource you cite is Wikipedia. Solid argument, to be sure.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Not just Wikipedia, but an article about a defunct neoconservative think tank.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

If you knew how to make a good use of Wikipedia you would be aware the good articles have links to their sources, like the 14th one in this case: http://www.webcitation.org/5e3est5lT

Your journey on the discovery of knowledge might be just like tumbling down the rabbit hole !

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Wikipedia is not reliable.
Wikipedia has sources,
Therefore Wikipedia's sources are reliable.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jim Garrison wrote:If you knew how to make a good use of Wikipedia you would be aware the good articles have links to their sources, like the 14th one in this case: http://www.webcitation.org/5e3est5lT

Your journey on the discovery of knowledge might be just like tumbling down the rabbit hole !
I didn't say Wikipedia wasn't good, just that you've set the bar pretty low.

Jim Garrison

Post by Jim Garrison »

Kaharz wrote:
> The source was people on site, primarily firefighters, who witnessed it. A bulge
> in the wall of a building is usually a sign of imminent collapse. I've had experience
> of witnessing this phenomenon myself on much smaller buildings. Of course those
> are just eyewitnesses, the least credible form of evidence next to geocities websites
> with black backgrounds and yellow text in a nearly unreadable font.

And how did you collect those testimonies ? Put on a fedora and walked around with the notebook in hand, did you ? Would the much smaller buildings you mentioned be dollhouses ?

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

How did you collect your information?

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Jim Garrison wrote:And how did you collect those testimonies ? Put on a fedora and walked around with the notebook in hand, did you ? Would the much smaller buildings you mentioned be dollhouses ?
No, I'm not some savage or a farmer. I wore a top hat.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

An excellent choice! I'd have personally gone with a boater myself.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

DatPerson

Post by DatPerson »

Your mom was an inside job!

ohhhhh

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

DatPerson wrote:Your mom was an inside job!

ohhhhh
finally, someone cuts to the heart of the matter
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

DonRetrasado wrote:
DatPerson wrote:Your mom was an inside job!

ohhhhh
finally, someone cuts to the heart of the matter
I'm glad someone was brave enough to return us to a serious level of discourse. I applaud you, unregistered guest.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.