I'm gonna put this here

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

I'm gonna put this here

Post by Kimra »

I'm doing a charity thing. It involves charity.

I also don't know anyone to sponsor me. So I'm just throwing this out here incase someone loves me (or charity) enough to donate $10 (which is apparently the minimum... seriously who puts a minimum on a donation?).

Anyway. I am doing E4K for Random Acts. The concept of the charity is to improve the world through random acts of kindness. It's a small charity, and not yet greatly established in this big world of charities. But I picked it up anyway, because I think everyone could be nicer to everyone most the time (except for assholes, they deserve no niceness).

Some people are doing really classy awesome things for their 'endurance'. Like baking as many cookies as they can in a day and then handing them out to strangers (maybe there is poison involved, who am I to judge?). I'm going the 'I can't afford that sort of thing' route and I'm just gonna be walking my fat ass around until I literally can not walk anymore. I've been building myself up for this for the last month, and my aim for the day is a half marathon or more. I am currently able to do about 17km, and a half marathon is 27km... so that's a big difference. But I'll do what I can.

Umm. If you are $10 spare, and you think it's a worthwhile cause to a) get me off my fat ass and walking places, or b) help people when they are down, please sponsor me.

*goes and hides in her corner again*
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: I'm gonna put this here

Post by Edminster »

Man I wish I had ten bucks to spare :/
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:Man I wish I had ten bucks to spare :/
No worries. We've all skint for cash. I'm just trying my luck. : )
King Prawn

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

I donated.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:I donated.
: ) Thank you. : )
King Prawn