NOLALAND world - first Armenian comics-series

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Anahit Galstyan

NOLALAND world - first Armenian comics-series

Post by Anahit Galstyan »

Hey, I'm Anahit from Armenia)

I am from the creative team of NolaLand transmedia project. Currently our main attention is devoted to the creating of our website with web-comics and a lot of other cool stuff! Our main characters are young and rebellious, they are all big fans of rock music. The curiosity takes them into sci-fi computer world where they have to fight against the corporation to save the area from major environmental catastrophe.

Here's a random page, that we have released on Free Comic Book Day on the 3rd of May. We have both Armenian and English versions:)

Currently we are doing a fundraising campaign to support the creation of our project. With the raised funds we will launch the main platform of our transmedia project- the NolaLand website.
We're creating 1st ever comics-series in Armenia.

As true comics-people I want to ask You to check and support our campaign if you like it!
Here's the crowdfunding link! The contributors will get some cool perks) https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nolaland
Thanks a lot!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: NOLALAND world - first Armenian comics-series

Post by Kimra »

Moved the thread to where I think it belongs. In Spamville.
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I know it's spam, but there's something so gosh darn delightful about rebellious rock music engrish Armenia comic.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

DonRetrasado wrote:I know it's spam, but there's something so gosh darn delightful about rebellious rock music engrish Armenia comic.
You'd better go fund it then! It's the only way to see more and get "cool perks".
King Prawn