Joy

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Kimra2

Joy

Post by Kimra2 »

My computer just blew up. Literally. There was smoke and noises unknowable. This is not a good thing to happen at 4am a day before major final assignment is due. If only I had made a backup... of anything.

*goes to die in a corner*

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Re: Joy

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Yipe!
I hope the hard drive survived!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Yikes. Can you get an extension from your prof?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Oh man! I hope it wasn't a head crash!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Ouch, I know my uni definitely doesn't consider tech failures to be grounds for special consideration, as they consider it the students' responsibility to back up their work. I hope your university is different and/or you are able to access your hard drive somehow. Kimra!
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."