Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

TigerCrew

Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Post by TigerCrew »

Beware!!

TC is about to take over your world! 15 Brothers looking for nothing but trouble...

No rotten compromises.
No other Crews.
No bullshit.

TC - hittin' harder than PCP

Watch the music video for the first banger Kevin is in Jail...

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Re: Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Post by Felstaff »

I have copyrighted the name "Tiger Crew" and own all associations to it. As licensor, I own all proprietary rights in and to numerous copyrightable works associated with crews, tigers, and the pairing thereof (henceforth "The Phrase"). I am the sole and exclusive owner of The Phrase and of all associated federal registrations and pending registrations, and will attest that licensees (of which you are not one of) shall do nothing inconsistent with such ownership. You cannot claim ownership rights to The Phrase, or any derivative, compilation, sequel or series, or related Phrases owned by or used by myself. You have no right, title, or interest in The Phrase other than the right to hear it said from registered licensees (of which you are not one of).

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Someones in trouble.
King Prawn

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

this sounds very COMPLICATED...we HATE thinking!!

TOMORROW Tiger Crew will drop their first OFFICIAL release, the "Where is Jason EP"!! We worked VERY HARD during the last days to supply you with the BEST QUALITY!! On the EP you will find two previously UNRELEASED tracks as well as "Kevin is in Jail" and "Remember the Name" in REMASTERED versions. We know now what happened to Jason and tomorrow you will find out...

TC on Facebook
TC on Twitter

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Felstaff wrote:I have copyrighted the name "Tiger Crew" and own all associations to it. As licensor, I own all proprietary rights in and to numerous copyrightable works associated with crews, tigers, and the pairing thereof (henceforth "The Phrase"). I am the sole and exclusive owner of The Phrase and of all associated federal registrations and pending registrations, and will attest that licensees (of which you are not one of) shall do nothing inconsistent with such ownership. You cannot claim ownership rights to The Phrase, or any derivative, compilation, sequel or series, or related Phrases owned by or used by myself. You have no right, title, or interest in The Phrase other than the right to hear it said from registered licensees (of which you are not one of).

Kevin's already in jail and Jason's apparently gone missing. Don't you think they have enough on their plate?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

My brother is named Kevin and his criminal past and jail sentences really caused a lot of emotional stress for my family. I've also always wondered what happened to my childhood best friend, Jason, after he started down a bad path and we lost touch. This is really triggering me and I can't help feel targeted. But unfortunately Felstaff is apparently going to get what assets they have so I guess I won't be seeking damages.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Edminster wrote:
Felstaff wrote:I have copyrighted the name "Tiger Crew" and own all associations to it. As licensor, I own all proprietary rights in and to numerous copyrightable works associated with crews, tigers, and the pairing thereof (henceforth "The Phrase"). I am the sole and exclusive owner of The Phrase and of all associated federal registrations and pending registrations, and will attest that licensees (of which you are not one of) shall do nothing inconsistent with such ownership. You cannot claim ownership rights to The Phrase, or any derivative, compilation, sequel or series, or related Phrases owned by or used by myself. You have no right, title, or interest in The Phrase other than the right to hear it said from registered licensees (of which you are not one of).

Kevin's already in jail and Jason's apparently gone missing. Don't you think they have enough on their plate?
I know a good lawyer.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

JASON IS DEAD...The whole TC is shocked and sad but we DO NOT CRY. Jason was one of our younger brothers, he will be remembered FOREVER. We do not know what happened, but we know one thing: There will be REVENGE!!

Tiger Crew's first release the "Where is Jason?" EP includes the REMASTERED version TC's first BANGERS "Kevin is in Jail" and "Remember the Name" and offers the tragic solution to the MYSTERY of Jason's disappearance. Closing out with the latest banger "The Hunt" it shows that TC's spirit stays intact and will continue to cause TROUBLE!!

Listen to the whole EP on YouTube for the additional visual experience or go to SoundCloud for better sound quality. You can download the EP for FREE on BandCamp.

Where is Jason? EP on YouTube
Where is Jason? EP on SoundCloud
FREE Download on BandCamp

With Jason's Death we have suffered a loss but TC will continue to cause TROUBLE!! Visit http://www.tiger-crew.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for a further peak into the world of TC!!

TC on Facebook
TC on Twitter

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Felstaff wrote:
Edminster wrote:

I know a good lawyer.
Yeah well you're gonna need them because we're looking at a homicide here and YOU are the prime suspect. After all, what have you to lose? You just initiated legal proceedings against them but when you saw they were going to fight you took matters into your own hands. Avoiding a costly legal battle which would have left the name valueless you brutally murdered poor Jason to demoralize them. With the crew in shambles and a token defense of your copyright, your victory would have been all but assured.

You sicken me. Officers, arrest that man on suspicion of murder in the first degree!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

SLANDER! LIBEL! DEFAMATION! BAR! Uh, JURISPRUDENCE!

...usually screaming legal terms is enough. That's what my lawyer* does.

PLAINTIFF! AFFIDAVIT! PURSUANT!

*now in a somewhat conflict of interest, given she is both defending Tiger Crew against charges of first degree murder as well as prosecuting them for copyright infringement, not to mention sleeping with the drummer, if they do indeed have a drummer.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Tiger Crew seems to be having an awful string of luck these days.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Felstaff wrote:SLANDER! LIBEL! DEFAMATION! BAR! Uh, JURISPRUDENCE!

...usually screaming legal terms is enough. That's what my lawyer* does.

PLAINTIFF! AFFIDAVIT! PURSUANT!
Needs more latin

*now in a somewhat conflict of interest, given she is both defending Tiger Crew against charges of first degree murder as well as prosecuting them for copyright infringement, not to mention sleeping with the drummer, if they do indeed have a drummer.
I heard she's sleeping with the drum machine. But I'm not one to judge.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

DonRetrasado wrote:Tiger Crew seems to be having an awful string of luck these days.
It was very TOUGH, but TC lives a TOUGH life!! There will be brighter days for us...TC!!

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

The year is ALMOST over..but TC still has one or two SURPRISES for you..so be PREPARED!! Until then you can listen to our track "The Hunt", which is an insightful depiction of one of TC's favorite activities: HUNTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMqdsx0Fras[/youtube]

visit www.tiger-crew.com and follow TC on Facebook or Twitter!!

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

In spite of everything, Tiger Crew's greatest threat remains the dreaded cyber-bully
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.