Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

TigerCrew

Re: Tiger Crew - Kevin is in Jail

Post by TigerCrew »

DonRetrasado wrote:
Felstaff wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Don't ask me how I know but I'm pretty sure this guy buys pants at the same place as me
You're really into extra-wide belt loops only on one side too, huh
Ugh what did I just say
it's a GREAT picture, isn't it?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I know a great tailor if you don't mind a lot of unreasonable fondling.

A LOT.

My prices are more than competitive. And I'm gentle.

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

NEWS from TC:

1. TC now has an account on instagram. We will use this to give you an insight in the graphic aspect of TC. You will find exclusive sketches and images of TC. Visit and follow here: TC on Instagram
2. Our first EP "Where is Jason?" is now available to stream/purchase on Spotify, Deezer, iTunes, Amazon....
3. There is a new gadgetKey for Rite of Passage. It will be distributed in several cities in Germany during the next few weeks. You can also get one on our website soon.
4. We distributed almost all 250 gadgetKeys for "Analphabetical Tiger" on Leipzig Book Fair and it was a HUGE success!! We kept a few to give out as a special treat sometime...
5. We have almost 1000 clicks for the video of our very first BANGER "Kevin is in Jail". Kevin almost ruined the whole bank robbery, but in the end it was fun for the whole TC to get him out of jail:

and most important:

6. the VIDEO for PSYCHO TERROR will come out this THURSDAY, so watch out!! A new BANGER, this is old-fashioned TC style!!

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

The VIDEO for our new BANGER Psycho Terror!! This is TC at its purest. It is a concentration of our spirit in three and a half minutes. It is the ESSENCE of TC.

Get an insight in the complex WISDOM of TC on Twitter
Get a behind-the-scenes look behind the graphic work of TC on Instagram
TC on Facebook

visit http://www.tiger-crew.com

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I tire of this thread.

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

a SHORT update from the TC: You will be getting a LOT of new TC stuff during the next few months. It was very IMPOLITE to crash your lifes like that without introducing ourselves properly so you will be getting to know the TC members SOON!! The Rite of Passage (Listen) gadgetKeys will be distributed throughout the next weeks and you will also have the chance to get one through our website, which will also be updated.

We have a lot of BANGERS in stock, which will be released adequately, starting with "ADRENALINE" VERY SOON!! This BANGER explains how we do not need any drugs other than ADRENALINE to be as DANGEROUS as we are!!

Our Instagram-Account is very active so make sure to follow us there
To understand the COMPLEX TC philosophy better you can check our Twitter-Account
Follow us on Facebook

visit tiger-crew.com

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

WARNING: Side effects of taking adrenaline may include anxiety, nervousness, headaches, fear, palpitations, sweating, nausea and vomiting, pale skin, shortness of breath, dizziness, weakness, or tremors.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

TigerCrew

Post by TigerCrew »

Sahan wrote:WARNING: Side effects of taking adrenaline may include anxiety, nervousness, headaches, fear, palpitations, sweating, nausea and vomiting, pale skin, shortness of breath, dizziness, weakness, or tremors.
FUNNY: same side effects cann occur when listening to TC!! It is not for the WEAK hearted!!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Is this... is this working for you guys? Because on principal I wont touch whatever you link.
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Kimra wrote:Is this... is this working for you guys? Because on principal I wont touch whatever you link.
Clearly it's working, as they still post here
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

DonRetrasado wrote:
Kimra wrote:Is this... is this working for you guys? Because on principal I wont touch whatever you link.
Clearly it's working, as they still post here
Is the perception of popularity the same as popularity? Okay, yes, obviously. But is that still the case on a backwoods forum on the webbernets?
Because I, too, haven't clicked on any link and have no idea about what the "Tiger Crew" is bringing to any table.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I'm starting to think it has an IMPACT on the way I SPEAK!!
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Felstaff wrote:I'm starting to think it has an IMPACT on the way I SPEAK!!
I think you are mistaking Tiger Crew for a stroke.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I highly recommend listening to TC briefly, even if only for a couple seconds. Just find a part where the vocals kick in
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

DonRetrasado wrote:I highly recommend listening to TC briefly, even if only for a couple seconds. Just find a part where the vocals kick in
Not unless you promise me it's for humour value.
King Prawn