Girl lies about getting tattoed in the face

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Re: Girl lies about getting tattoed in the face

Post by Rainbow »

I love Steve-o's tattoos and his philosophy about them. I do believe it is very similar to Cirtur's motto.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

davoid wrote:I'm hoping to get one of those "Steve-O" tattoos where he has a huge portrait of himself on his back.

But, you know, the portrait would be of me and not of Steve-O.

EDIT: Actually, it would be of Batman.
We had a guy at work who had "Iceman" tattooed on his arm. Me and a coworker imagined he had a major crush on Val Kilmer. With a mural on his back with pictures of Kilmer in all his different roles.
We found out later that his dad runs a major ice distribution company.
I'm not sure which is more lame.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Lethal Interjection wrote:We had a guy at work who had "Iceman" tattooed on his arm. Me and a coworker imagined he had a major crush on Val Kilmer. With a mural on his back with pictures of Kilmer in all his different roles.
We found out later that his dad runs a major ice distribution company.
I'm not sure which is more lame.
The reality is lame. At least the other option was funny.
"You can be my wing man, anytime."
King Prawn

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Still isn't as cool as Mr. Cool Ice.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

That is exactly the man that Lethal's story brought to mind.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

The sunglasses on the back of his head are ace! I want one of those tattoos now.
King Prawn

Sanjay

Post by Sanjay »

The first thing I think when I see a face tattoo I think "oh man, this is pretty stupid", but if I could look beyond that I would probably have to admit that the stars look pretty nice and the tattoo artist did a good job. The only problem is I can't.
When the going gets tough, the tough get lonely sometimes.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I kinda like the audacity of the face tattoo, though. It's like, a really committed thing to get an always visible tattoo and one is saying he is committed in a really intense way to have this thing on his face all the time. And it's like, fuck it to regrets because it's stuck there and you can't take back your boldness because it is printed on your face. But then, people get friggin' stars tattooed on their face and the meaning is lost.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I'd face make-up occassionally, mostly on Sundays when I'm sleeping with the priests after their service, but I would never get a tattoo.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

My cousin was telling me the other day about a comedian he was watching (he doesn't remember who) that was saying that every one and their mom's are getting tattoos and piercings now, and really the rebellious thing to do is not get any tattoos and piercings, you know, really stand out. I think he was exaggerating a bit, but my godmother and a lot of her friends do have tattoos, and she's in her late forties, so maybe not by that much.

I'd never get a tattoo for my own reasons, but except for the fact they're permanent, I don't see the big deal so long as you use some sense when choosing them. It's body art, just like getting your ears pierced, or your hair died or even whatever clothes you wear. Yes it's permanent but I don't see how it's any worse than women who used to mess their feet up shoving them into too narrow shoes, or do permanent damage wearing corsets the wrong way just a few generations back who would be scandalized today by what young people do.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

smiley_cow wrote:My cousin was telling me the other day about a comedian he was watching (he doesn't remember who) that was saying that every one and their mom's are getting tattoos and piercings now, and really the rebellious thing to do is not get any tattoos and piercings, you know, really stand out. I think he was exaggerating a bit, but my godmother and a lot of her friends do have tattoos, and she's in her late forties, so maybe not by that much.

I'd never get a tattoo for my own reasons, but except for the fact they're permanent, I don't see the big deal so long as you use some sense when choosing them. It's body art, just like getting your ears pierced, or your hair died or even whatever clothes you wear. Yes it's permanent but I don't see how it's any worse than women who used to mess their feet up shoving them into too narrow shoes, or do permanent damage wearing corsets the wrong way just a few generations back who would be scandalized today by what young people do.
I've always felt that way about tattoos and piercings in that they are not special anymore. They just aren't unique because my generation makes it standard to have piercings and tats. Just getting a facial piercing is no longer shocking at all. Still, they are pretty. That's all there is to them now.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Laser surgery can remove tattoos, but it's not the simplest of procedures.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Captain Obvious, is that you?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Rainbow wrote:Captain Obvious, is that you?
It must not have been very obvious if everyone was talking about how permanent they are.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Still, it is common knowledge that you can get tattoos removed.