[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Our feelings on Ahmet

Our feelings on Ahmet

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Is Ahmet funny?

No, I can barely even bring myself to read what he post my apathy is so great.
45%
Like stripper with no legs trying to dance
30%
More like the blind puppy running into a wall
10%
Why are you guys always making fun of me? I'm awesome!
15%

Total votes : 20

Our feelings on Ahmet

Postby Asherian » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:52 am

Feel free to post your favorite Ahmet quotes here, hilarious, contradictory, telling, its all good.
Last edited by Asherian on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As pure as the driven snow.
Asherian
Token Erisian

Re: Our feelings on Ahmet

Postby mountainmage » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:05 am

If anything, he's a good excuse to get my post count up. Take that Lethal! :lol:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby wolf » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 pm

The boy confuses me. Most of the time I cannot tell if he is serious or just that dumb. Like when Kid was talking about horses and anyone with a adequate understanding of the English language could see he was talking about a breed of horse, Ahmet throws the racism card. I try to read his posts, give him a chance and all but its difficult. I'm trying to follow ruo's or two's suggestion of ignoring him. Or I could have made that up.

Totally aware that posting in this thread is not ignoring him. I said I was trying.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Postby Kidd » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:22 pm

I'll withhold the answer to what I voted and let you guys guess!
I Believe In Harvey Dent.
Kidd

Postby Lethal Interjection » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby ruotwocone » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:04 pm

i've noticed both mm and lethal are making a desperate attempt to take control of this forum away from its current twotwin domination... jerks
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Postby mountainmage » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 am

I felt it was about time for a regime change. Although, I don't think anyone will pass twobuy for a while.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Asherian » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:29 am

It'd be impressive to just be in the running with Twobuy. Honestly though, does anyone really care about how many post someone has? Is this some sort of ranking system I should be aware of, more differential to the older/higher post counts or some insanity like that?
Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby wolf » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 am

wolf

Postby cheez.wiz » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 am

Dear,

This is a forum. There are only guys on the internets. Numbers are our e-pen. It's all about who's got the biggest.

The discussion is just a pretext.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Postby Kidd » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:55 am

Well, if this is true my pen is* growing by the minute.

I Believe In Harvey Dent.
Kidd

Postby Asherian » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:32 am

Oh, I've never been good with the whole e-pen thing. Guess I just don't care about size enough or somethin.

Wolf ah, thanks I was wondering where those titles came from, I was looking and pondering that just earlier this day.
Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby wolf » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:46 am

wolf

Postby Edminster » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 am

I think the only reason that I never got a title is that I was afraid that I would be judged harshly by what I post. Nowadays, I don't really care. Seriously, I have posted more in the past three weeks than I have in the past three years. I also propose that ranking be determined by how long a person has been registered on this particular iteration of the forums, because that would make me significantly more important than I am now. Damn you, Wolf, for registering about five hours before me! Stupid lesbians always keeping the gay men down...
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby mountainmage » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:17 am

Anyways.....after a while, Zach just began giving titles to anyone who asked (I don't think post count mattered anymore, but I had more than 100 when I got mine so I'm not sure).
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Next

Return to General