Our feelings on Ahmet

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Is Ahmet funny?

No, I can barely even bring myself to read what he post my apathy is so great.
45%
Like stripper with no legs trying to dance
30%
More like the blind puppy running into a wall
10%
Why are you guys always making fun of me? I'm awesome!
15%

Total votes: 20

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Our feelings on Ahmet

Post by mountainmage »

I voted option one, because my eyes automatically roll as I read any ahmet post.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Next time I ask myself why no one loves me, I'll remember this topic.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Well I have him in the "foe" category so I don't even have to read his posts unless I feel the need. It's pretty great.

Furthermore, he is like HARDKORE but worse, HARDKORE knew he was stupid.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AHMETxRock wrote:Next time I ask myself why no one loves me, I'll remember this topic.
This thread isn't why we don't love you, but a result of the fact that we don't.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

And yet, the world continues to spin.
Perhaps it does not matter whether or not members of an internet forum approve of me or not?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Then, why won't you stop trying to make us see how big, important, and awesome you are, as if you were seeking our entire attention?

Since it doesn't matter anyways.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

I've tried to stay out of this, but I'm feeling a bit compelled to say something. Ahmet, you need to realize that there is a difference between creating compelling discussion on an issue and picking a fight. Most of what you post is the latter. This makes you a troll - which most people recognize as the scum of the internet.

The only real conclusion that most of us can make from your posts is that you are desperate for attention and don't care if it is positive or negative. Possibly you just enjoy conflict and assume the rest of us do as well. I would like to assure you that the rest of the forum would be happier if you were to stop picking meaningless fights and just joined in the conversation.

I am not asking you to leave or to change who you are, but I am asking that you participate in a manor that is more positive. I am willing to give you a blank slate and start over. I hope you take it.

Hi Ahmet, I'm ruo - welcome to the forum.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Im not trying to pick fights. This is the SMBC forum. I joined as a fan of the comic. Now if the members of the forum dissagree with me, so be it.
NOW COMMON. Kidd turned against me because I said I thought Nickelback wasn't crap. In a setting with civilized people, I have no problems. I really am not a troll.
I assumed you were just continuing your hazing.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

You're definitely an unintentional troll if I ever saw one. We're not hazing you anymore, we're genuinely annoyed with the majority of your posts and we're voicing that fervently.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

AHMETxRock wrote:Im not trying to pick fights. This is the SMBC forum. I joined as a fan of the comic. Now if the members of the forum dissagree with me, so be it.
NOW COMMON. Kidd turned against me because I said I thought Nickelback wasn't crap. In a setting with civilized people, I have no problems. I really am not a troll.
I assumed you were just continuing your hazing.

Hmm, I suppose that's one way to look at it; that I turned against you over the Nickelback issue. Or, and this is the way it actually is, around the time of the Nickelback topic, your quality-to-shit post ratio tipped towards the latter. I'm pretty lenient most of the time and realize that a few posters can skirt the line. You've completely stayed to the right and never gone back to anything resembling quality. That's my issue with you.

Also, as far as hazing goes, usually, when a person is hazed, it is just to see how they react and to weed out the weak. You survive the hazing, you're allowed into the awesome times. The only reason your "hazing" has continued is because you suck. And I'm not really helping you by saying you're being hazed, I'm just pointing out the flaw in that argument.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I see.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I think my main issue is how ephemeral Ahmet is. It seems that every time I see him, he has a different avatar and signature. I like knowing that my fellows are solid and dependable, not shifting like the Sands. The trolling (accidental or intentional) does need to be reined in quite a bit, as well. Beyond those two issues, I have no deep-seated hatred. When his posts are not either a troll or a response to trolling, his quality is at the very least tolerable.

It seems that I am unique though, since I am the only one who voted for the 'blind puppy' option. I read every single post he makes in the threads I am active in, and every time I get the feeling that he is trying so hard, despite the fact that he just does not see how obvious all of the walls are. As it stands, I hold with Twocone in offering a fresh start. Maybe this time the puppy knows the layout and can avoid the wall.

Welcome to the forum, Ahmet. Please enjoy the stay.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

It turns out the ladies prefer this avatar pic much more. Seeing this occurance, excuse the repetition, occur, I decided to act upon it.

Must I brag about this? I AM A DAMNED PERSON. PLEASE DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE A SHOWHORSE, AND I WILL NOT ACT LIKE YOU ARE A BEAST OF BURDEN.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:It turns out the ladies prefer this avatar pic much more. Seeing this occurance, excuse the repetition, occur, I decided to act upon it.

Must I brag about this? I AM A DAMNED PERSON. PLEASE DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE A SHOWHORSE, AND I WILL NOT ACT LIKE YOU ARE A BEAST OF BURDEN.
when i first read this i saw it as "do not treat me like a sawhorse". I was thinking - man, this guy does not like plywood stacked on him.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote:It turns out the ladies prefer this avatar pic much more. Seeing this occurance, excuse the repetition, occur, I decided to act upon it.
The fact you'd do something 'because the ladies love it' is hardly a credit to your character. Also what in the hell kind of ladies like it more? All it does is remind me of stoners from high school so stupid you could get them to return the same 20 they owed you 5-6 times in an hour. At least the other one had some 'artistic' qualities going for it with angling and your hair blocking most of your face.

That being said I'm willing to forget Ahmet's past post and let him try to start with a clean slate.. just his response to that is hardly showing any willingness to change/learn. So somehow I think it'll be a pretty moot point. The point of the topic after all was to try and bring about enlightenment to him on people's feelings(at least in part, also to laugh but.. part of it was prayed for enlightenment, it could have happened.)
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches