[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - The HAW is back

The HAW is back

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: The HAW is back

Postby mountainmage » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 am

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit, it's the legend himself. Are you here to stay, Tucker?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Edminster » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 am

After three years, Tucker makes a glorious return! Welcome back, you rascal!

::edit::
Does this influx of Gen II posters mean that Office30 is coming? Because it ain't a party without him.
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby hawhaw1267 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:21 am

mmm Office30...the only bot that truly loved everyone!

And wow...a hawhaw AND Tucker return. You are all blessed.

If only GreenCrayon, TwoBuy, Jesster, and Society were here...

But at least we got sweet* sweet** ruo!
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Postby Sahan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:34 am

Wait, so now Tucker is back too? It's like I'm at a reunion party that I wasn't invited to but snuck in anyway and no-one really cares because they're having a good time*. Or maybe this is one of those coma-induced alternate realities I'm currently in now isn't it? Better kill myself in this reality just to make sure. Anyway, welcome back!

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby F.R.Chicken » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Someone catch me up on all the inside jokes plez.
F.R.Chicken

Postby ruotwocone » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:56 pm

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Postby hawhaw1267 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:32 pm

You think GreenCrayon came down with the Space AIDS? Probably why he hasn't shown up in a while.
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Postby Edminster » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Wasn't it revealed that GreenCrayon was actually a different forum member? Or was that just a hoax, like the one about Belgium existing?
Edminster

Postby mountainmage » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm

No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby tucker » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 pm

huh?
tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Postby ruotwocone » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 am

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 am

huh?
tucker

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 am

Edminster

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 am

yeah...thats not gonna happen...that would require "effort"...and thats just not my style
huh?
tucker

Postby AHMETxRock » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:34 am

Must you taint any chance I had of him deciding for himself that he may or may not like me?

I feel like I've been showing good behavior recently. I have been told for years by people that I should just start writing everything down and organize it into an actual book, but I'm far too lazy.

The discontinuity between some of my posts are due to the fact I react as how I am recieved. For example, I'll ruotwocone's comment slide because he's been fairly civil. I will not yell at the monkey for wanting to throw poo at me if he doesn't.

But poo has been thrown before, and I guarantee you that if you splatter me with poo, I will make a huge stink.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

PreviousNext

Return to General