[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - The HAW is back

The HAW is back

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: The HAW is back

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 am

hmmm...he does ramble doesnt he?...
huh?
tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Postby Sahan » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:02 am

Ahmet, you are actually bearable once people stop people putting the spotlight on you, which happens a lot on this forum. Come on people, just leave him for dead in a corner, and Ahmet will turn out a respectable member of the forum sooner or later*.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:30 am

See, the only way that we could stop ragging on Ahmet is if we got a new person in here. Remember how people used to bust on mountainmage? Same idea.
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 am

hahaha...if you say so...

and i dunno if this joke has already been made...but everytime i see sahan's avatar i cant help but think its a dead ruo...just sayin
huh?
tucker

Postby hawhaw1267 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:37 am

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 am

i dont remember him...
huh?
tucker

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:45 am

Epoch hasn't logged in for about a year and a half, so he's just about dropped off the forum radar. I'm trying to think if there's anybody else that we miss/hate, but beyond Zach and GreenCrayon, I got nothing.
Edminster

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 am

what about gun??? haw and i were talking about him the other day...
huh?
tucker

Postby hawhaw1267 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:59 am

Gun was pretty amazing.
He clicked whenever he damn well pleased...
But he was most likely GreenCrayon. Seeing as how the similar avatar
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 am

Funny thing is, I was going through all of the posts that had gone up since I left last, and I came across the Gun Trio. Those guys were the very definition of epic. Why don't we have posters like that anymore? Communism, that's why. And it is my pledge as a candidate for Moderator to stamp out communism wherever it rears its ugly, tentacle-mawed head. Unless I'm thinking of Cthulhu, in which case I will probably just run away with soiled pants.

Edminster

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:06 am

huh?
tucker

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 am

I never thought that anybody else could produce the same feeling that HARDKORE gives me every time I read his posts*. Also, do you specifically tailor your posts so that they become ten times more hilarious when your sig is read one second or so after the post?

Postby ruotwocone » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 am

alright, here's my thoughts
- I'm the monkey you mooks, not the penguin
- epoch was truly at first lame-ass, but then we made him draw our comic and he became less so. also, he just disappeared. stopped answering emails - hope he isn't dead... or worse, married
- ragging on MM was awesome. Especially when he was using that dorky picture i made of him as his avatar. classy.
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:19 am

no i dont...once again the whole "effort" thing gets in the way...i just let it flow...it just comes out naturally*

huh?
tucker

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 am

Edminster

PreviousNext

Return to General