Re: The HAW is back

Post by tucker »

hmmm...he does ramble doesnt he?...
huh?

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Ahmet, you are actually bearable once people stop people putting the spotlight on you, which happens a lot on this forum. Come on people, just leave him for dead in a corner, and Ahmet will turn out a respectable member of the forum sooner or later*.

*This approach works wonderfully with young children too, with a 100% reduction in the number of times they act annoyingly, from personal experience anyway.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

See, the only way that we could stop ragging on Ahmet is if we got a new person in here. Remember how people used to bust on mountainmage? Same idea.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

hahaha...if you say so...

and i dunno if this joke has already been made...but everytime i see sahan's avatar i cant help but think its a dead ruo...just sayin
huh?

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Edminster wrote:See, the only way that we could stop ragging on Ahmet is if we got a new person in here. Remember how people used to bust on mountainmage? Same idea.
And Epoch. I don't know if he is relevant to the forum anymore, but I remember a time when he tried to beat me in less meaningful posts. I'm pretty sure it made everyone hate him for a while.

tucker

Post by tucker »

i dont remember him...
huh?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Epoch hasn't logged in for about a year and a half, so he's just about dropped off the forum radar. I'm trying to think if there's anybody else that we miss/hate, but beyond Zach and GreenCrayon, I got nothing.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

tucker

Post by tucker »

what about gun??? haw and i were talking about him the other day...
huh?

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Gun was pretty amazing.
He clicked whenever he damn well pleased...
But he was most likely GreenCrayon. Seeing as how the similar avatar

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Funny thing is, I was going through all of the posts that had gone up since I left last, and I came across the Gun Trio. Those guys were the very definition of epic. Why don't we have posters like that anymore? Communism, that's why. And it is my pledge as a candidate for Moderator to stamp out communism wherever it rears its ugly, tentacle-mawed head. Unless I'm thinking of Cthulhu, in which case I will probably just run away with soiled pants.

This message was brought to you by People for Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

gödel stop spreading fud

tucker

Post by tucker »

Edminster wrote: Communism, that's why.
damn dirty commies
huh?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

I never thought that anybody else could produce the same feeling that HARDKORE gives me every time I read his posts*. Also, do you specifically tailor your posts so that they become ten times more hilarious when your sig is read one second or so after the post?

gödel stop spreading fud

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

alright, here's my thoughts
- I'm the monkey you mooks, not the penguin
- epoch was truly at first lame-ass, but then we made him draw our comic and he became less so. also, he just disappeared. stopped answering emails - hope he isn't dead... or worse, married
- ragging on MM was awesome. Especially when he was using that dorky picture i made of him as his avatar. classy.

tucker

Post by tucker »

no i dont...once again the whole "effort" thing gets in the way...i just let it flow...it just comes out naturally*

*thats what she said...you know you were thinking it
huh?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

ruotwocone wrote:- I'm the monkey you mooks, not the penguin
Which just lends credence to my theory. You see, there was a love affair between Sahan and TwoCone (Sahan being the Penguin). The Authorities saw this coupling as 'abberrant' and 'unnatural', and tried to use violence to keep them apart (hence, Sahan's avatar). Sahan was actually killed by the Goon Squad, and is posting from beyond the grave. TwoCone keeps the only picture he has of them together as an avatar in order to remind him daily of the love that was brutally ended. Luckily, this forum allows these two to keep in contact, because otherwise TwoCone would have killed himself in grief to be reunited with his love.

gödel stop spreading fud