[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - The HAW is back

The HAW is back

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: The HAW is back

Postby mountainmage » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:29 am

Err...disregard my slowpoke-like speed.
Last edited by mountainmage on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Edminster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 am

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 am

I wouldn't be too concerned about Tucker's opinion of you...
And it would be different if there was any real hostility anymore. He'd know who you were if there was.
Plus, we've been getting people against Tucker and Hardkore long before you came along.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby hawhaw1267 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:59 am

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Postby Sahan » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:20 am

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby tucker » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm

huh?
tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Postby AHMETxRock » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 pm

So do I align myself against Tucker as Kidd aligned himself against me to garner support? Or do I join forces with him, and possibly hardcore, to lead a revolution? Or do I delay too long and have the nation of tuckerbithia move against AHMETLand?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Tucker, Hardkore, and Ahmet? That'd be like a legion of doom scenario. I'm all for it, as long as the rest of us get to be the justice league.*

No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby wolf » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby mountainmage » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Wolf, I don't need to watch a youtube clip to know what powers the wonder twins have. Have you forgotten I am a nerd? But you and I should totally be the wonder twins, yes.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby hawhaw1267 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Whats the point of transforming into water? I can see how the girl wonder twin is useful...but the dude? Water? How it that helpful?
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:37 pm

It would be better if his power was turning ice into water. Very useful, that. Not a great party trick, though.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby mountainmage » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey, Zan always managed to help somehow. You could like...drink me and then I would super-heat and kill you or something. SHUT UP WONDER TWINS ROCK
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

PreviousNext

Return to General