[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - NEW COMPUTER MUTHAFUCKAS

NEW COMPUTER MUTHAFUCKAS

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: NEW COMPUTER MUTHAFUCKAS

Postby AHMETxRock » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm

My PC is infected with a virus. We've done the system recovery, which usually fixes our problems, and it didn't work. It even blocks our attempts to install an anti-virus software on it.

Am I screwed?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby Edminster » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Have you tried installing AV software on a thumb drive and running it from there?
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Frostbite » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Have you tried to good 'ole hammer to the motherboard method?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.
Frostbite
I dunno.

Postby AHMETxRock » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby Queso » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Remember to give that new computer a good cleaning with soap and water

:3
Queso

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Postby mountainmage » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Clenching of the sphincter is a natural response to many of Ahmet's posts. Nothing to worry about, Oldrac.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Avalant » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Did you go with a Core i7 and 3x 2GB sticks of RAM? (Triple Channel memory... mmmm...)

Also, are you using a 64bit operating system so you can use more than 4GB of it?

I want the specifics here, dammit ;)
Avalant
Ahmet's sex life

Postby LordRetard » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 am

My computer is a GUN THAT SHOOTS MOTORCYCLES.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 am

My computer is a gun that shoots motorcycle-guns. Also it has spikes and neon lights on it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 am

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:37 am

I didn't catch it because it wasn't quite the same. My mistake.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:58 am

Yeah, that was my fault, I forgot how it goes.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Previous

Return to General