[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - You guys, I have a problem.

You guys, I have a problem.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: You guys, I have a problem.

Postby astasia » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm

If we weren't such good friends, I'd wish you were dead.
astasia
Is Totally a People

Postby LordRetard » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Man I wish I got invited to a video game and drinking party, the last time I've been was in February. I guess that's pretty recent, and I'm busy with school. I still feel like you are SQUANDERING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES.

I guess it doesn't matter any more, I could've responded earlier but I've been sleeping since 9 PM. Awesome.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Last Wednesday I went to sleep at 9:30 p.m., and woke up at 3:15 p.m. the next day. Man, I love to sleep!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby CasualFriday » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:21 pm

What dedication. You're my hero.
CasualFriday

Postby smiley_cow » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Last night I went to bed at four am and was up by eleven. I think there's something horribly wrong with me.
smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby LordRetard » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

My record is about 20 hours, mountainmage (after an exhausting camping trip); can you beat that?
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby smiley_cow » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 pm

That beats me. My record is sixteen hours after giving up caffeine for a couple of months and then drinking two cups of black tea. I didn't crash until 6pm the next day and slept until 10am the next morning.
smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby mountainmage » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Hmm, no I don't think I can beat that LordRetard. Truly, you are the king of sleepers. I think that my previously stated 17h45m is the longest I've slept.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Edminster » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

If we're talking straight unconsciousness, I think my record is about that of LR. If we're ignoring points where you wake up briefly (and I mean like when a loud noise wakes you and you immediately ignore it) and go back to sleep, I think my record was something like two and a half days.

Also, party's still rolling.
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby mountainmage » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

2 and a half days sounds like you were sick or something. My 17h45m was pure sloth.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

I would love to sleep that long, only I live with my parents and they have a problem with it. I actually got up this morning because my back started to hurt, I have no idea why, but it became too hard to sleep. It's just as well because my dreams were starting to get into the WEIRD kind (that is to say, they are always weird but because I haven't been sleeping so much I haven't been dreaming very often).

One night after coming home drunk I had a dream about an optical illusion, like the one with the rotating black-and-white spiral but instead it was squares, getting bigger and smaller. Maybe it doesn't actually exist but it was possibly one of the most horrific things in my life.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Frostbite » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm

You also have the worst name in forum history.

Alls I'm sayin'.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.
Frostbite
I dunno.

Postby Edminster » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby mountainmage » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Alright, I did it, but I'm not sure if anything will happen. I don't think mods can ban mods.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby CasualFriday » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm

CasualFriday

PreviousNext

Return to General