[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Galapagos with Trebek?

Galapagos with Trebek?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Galapagos with Trebek?

Postby CasualFriday » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Jeopardy is sponsoring a contest where 25 people can win a trip to the Galapagos Islands. WITH ALEX FUCKING TREBEK.

Am I the only one who thinks this would be AWESOME? ? I've been a big Trebek fan since I was old enough to watch and comprehend Jeopardy. Going to Galapagos would be really cool, what with Darwin doing a lot of research there and the like.
CasualFriday

Re: Galapagos with Trebek?

Postby smiley_cow » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Is Trebek currently with or without the moustache? I've decided that I am only a Trebek fan when he has a moustache.
smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby CasualFriday » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Without, I believe. He could probably grow it in 5 minutes, though.
CasualFriday

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 pm

He's been without a mustache for so long, it's hard to remember him with one.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Lethal Interjection » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

Yeah, I'm starting to think that their trial seperation might actually end in divorce. So sad. I hope the children will be alright.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby Sahan » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah cool, this guy sounds like a little before my time, I've heard of but never seen this show before. I do however, dislike the idea of Galapagos Islands being used as a holiday destination for conservationist reasons. In fact I think it was National Geographic article that published the dangers the Galapagos Islands faced because of tourism, and they are sponsoring this event. Damn your hypocrisy, NG!
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby Avalant » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 pm

I just envision getting shitfaced with Trebek and then riding a giant turtle around the island.

Fucking awesome.
Avalant
Ahmet's sex life

Postby Lethal Interjection » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby CasualFriday » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I just put in my entry for tonight. Oh Alex, your sweet, smooth, upper lip will soon be mine.

Also, I'd like to take this time to mention that I'm soooooooooooooo good at Jeopardy.
CasualFriday

Postby mountainmage » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 pm

So am I except when they ask about religion, sports, opera, etc. etc.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Edminster » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Really, the only topic I'm good with is Potent Potables.
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby wolf » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:20 am

I'm disappointed that this contest isn't open to Canadian citizens. Stupid traitor Trebek.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Postby LordRetard » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:21 am

The only trivia I know is about literature by Franz Kafka. I got both questions we had about him when I was on the high school trivia team (the answer to both was "Franz Kafka").
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 am

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby LordRetard » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 am

Oh, I may as well mention... One of the biggest reasons why I hate (not hate so much as prefer not to watch) Jeopardy is that I usually watch it with my family. All of them are GOOD at Jeopardy, they're all extremely well read (they all read faster than I) and they know all sorts of things about history and random bits of trivia. I only read surrealist (perhaps "surreal" is a better word) literature and I only know a handful of extremely random things that I picked up from somewhere like Wikipedia, I guess. It's a tad humiliating.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Next

Return to General