[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Chris Reeves didn't have to retire

Chris Reeves didn't have to retire

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Chris Reeves didn't have to retire

Postby Sahan » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 pm

He'd still totally be fighting the bad guys if this wasn't dismissed as redundant. Assuming the creators weren't psychic like that, what the hell were they on when they thought of this?
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: Chris Reeves didn't have to retire

Postby Edminster » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 pm

I take it you read BTC, as well?
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Lethal Interjection » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:54 am

Yes, but do they have a contraption that can make a dead Superman stomp around Metropolis?*

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby mountainmage » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm still waiting for him to miraculously rise from the grave like in Doomsday.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby Sahan » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 am

Crap, I guess the secrets out now. I lived in a cave almost all of my childhood. I'd not even heard of Chris Reeves until I saw a tattered cover of Reader's Digest with his face on it being blown in by the wind. Superman I used to see from time to time as he whooshed by, once he even said hi. After a while he stopped appearing, and that Reader's Digest cover was what taught me of who he was and his unforunate fate. I am sad to hear of his passing.
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Return to General