[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - I'm Out

I'm Out

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: I'm Out

Postby smiley_cow » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Yay, shoe is back! I noticed you'd disappeared, I'm glad to see it was just because things were busy and that you had not abandoned us as I'd feared. :D
smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby Neglected Shoe » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 pm

"Someone didn't pay attention in religion class."
Neglected Shoe
Oceanolobiolographer? I hardly know her!

Postby Sahan » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 am

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby LordRetard » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 am

He truly was the messiah.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:45 am

Ah Cirtur, my respect for you went slightly up. That post had a high FIG count, and know that I don't usually give any ol' post a high one.

Also, welcome back Shoe.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby littleninja » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 am

Oh for crying out loud!

It's Baby Jeebus.

Don't you people know anything?
littleninja
kissed a girl and she liked it

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 am

Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Postby cheez.wiz » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:01 pm

But MM doesn't believe in your God.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Postby Neglected Shoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Neglected Shoe

Postby mountainmage » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:20 pm

No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Neglected Shoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Neglected Shoe

Postby LordRetard » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:01 pm

I believe that the bible mandates the death of all atheists, because they refuse to believe in the Son of God. Duh.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Neglected Shoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Neglected Shoe

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 pm

That's when everybody burns.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Postby AHMETxRock » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 am

orthodox rant:
The New Testament is just a bunch of writings by a bunch of dudes who think they know what religion is about. No offense, but it sucks and you suck for believing any of it.
(enter athiest)
Screw you man! There's no god! We're just a sperm and egg that swelled and mutated until we developed into the thing we are today! Live life to it's fullest, instead of denying yourself life's joy.

Anyone want to continue this dialogue?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

PreviousNext

Return to General