[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Postby drakken22 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 am

Currently I have two piercings: My left ear (right to you), and left eyebrow.
Im currently saving up to get my right ear pierced and then gauged up a bit, then im thinking of getting my tounge.

Pictures!

Just after i got it done.
Walking around Weis looking for antiseptic.
Later that night...
drakken22

Re: Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Postby LordRetard » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 am

I never bothered with piercings or tattoos. Nothing against them, I just didn't see the appeal of having them myself. Also I'm squeamish.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby smiley_cow » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 am

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby drakken22 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 am

drakken22

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

Don't get your tongue done. I haven't heard anything good about it.* A friend had one and after a few years of having it, it took her a few more years of not having it to correct the slight speech impediment it gave her. If you do decide to, however, make sure you get one that is either plastic, or has a plastic cap. Same girl had serious wear on the tooth enamel on the in-side of her teeth.

Personally I've considered both the eyebrow, and a hoop on the middle of my lower lip. I've had a few people agree that it'd look good, but I'm not longer at a place where I'd consider it (the only way I'd consider it again is if I was secure in a career job where it would be acceptable). Tattoos I have considered. I have yet to find one/decide on one that I like. It may come some time.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby drakken22 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 am

drakken22

Postby smiley_cow » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 am

Last edited by smiley_cow on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby drakken22 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 am

drakken22

Postby astasia » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 am

I had my eyebrow pierced, but took it out. It was my first and only piercing.

My girl has some tats. They're hot.
If we weren't such good friends, I'd wish you were dead.
astasia
Is Totally a People

Postby AHMETxRock » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:46 pm

I had an idea for a joke but it wasn't all that nice. I shall refrain.
Anyways, I've got a ton of temporary pokemon tattoos made years ago. They still work. I remember putting two gyarados on the toes of my converse. I was straight trippin at the time.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 pm

I don't got 'em, and I don't want 'em. I don't have a reason either (Not afraid of large needles or minor pain, and I'm not religious).
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Then you're just a prude. At least I have my restrictions.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:22 pm

I think you have your definitions mixed up.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby cheez.wiz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:35 pm

I am considering getting a tattoo that says "Memento Mori" on my forearm if only because I like the idea of having such a reminder on myself.
I'll start investigating prices later this spring, and will have it done during summer or something, to avoid having to deal with long sleeves while it's not fully healed.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Postby ruotwocone » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:07 pm

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Next

Return to General