[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: Piercings and Tattoos!!! Post pics if you got 'em.

Postby Avalant » Fri May 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Haha I didn't whine, I just sweat a lot and gripped the arms of the chair. When he was doing the shading of the bottom of the skull (directly on the sternum) I got deferred pain and it felt like he was tattooing my throat.

And next to Stewie and Spiderman is Spawn
Avalant
Ahmet's sex life

Postby mountainmage » Fri May 29, 2009 6:16 pm

I was wondering what that was. Awesome.

Also, when I was getting braces a while back I gripped the arm rest too hard and ripped it off. True story!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Edminster » Fri May 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Man, braces suck. I had them for about six years, and that has pretty much taught me how to deal with pain.
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Khazd » Fri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm

My braced did not hurt that much. The time I kicked a parking stop as hard as i could while barefoot hurt far more than my braces did.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-
Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Postby mountainmage » Fri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Damn, that sucks. I had them for less than a year.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby smiley_cow » Fri May 29, 2009 6:33 pm

I never got braces, my teeth aren't actually crooked, and I've heard too many horror stories.

Have I mentioned yet that I'm a total wimp? I have the feeling I have.
smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Postby Rainbow » Fri May 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Braces are okay. I really hate the expander, though.

I think I will get a lip piercing when I am of age. I'm not really sure, but I want some kind of facial piercing. Also, I want 'It doesn't matter' on my arm or something along those lines. I think I might not ever actually get either of these, but who knows. If I still want them in five years, I will get them.
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Postby LordRetard » Fri May 29, 2009 8:04 pm

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Khazd » Fri May 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Postby LordRetard » Fri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm

"LR tripped and crumpled to the ground, smashing both of his knees on the concrete. Then one of his feet exploded and he shouted out, 'OH GOD MY DICK IS ON FIRE.'"

At the very least you wouldn't feel anything other than the kidney stone. Those things are bitches.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Edminster » Fri May 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Khazd » Fri May 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Fri May 29, 2009 8:44 pm

I treat my body like the
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Postby Khazd » Fri May 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Postby LordRetard » Fri May 29, 2009 8:48 pm

I treat my body like an amusement park.

:D

I try not to worry so much about what I eat. And by "try not to" I mean "don't".

Also:
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

PreviousNext

Return to General