[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Ha Ha

Ha Ha

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: Ha Ha

Postby mountainmage » Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 am

A challenger appears!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Tue May 05, 2009 3:51 am

As the saying goes, "This is fucking ridiculous."
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Tue May 05, 2009 3:53 am

To be honest, it was not my intention to do so, but when I saw all I had left was SMBC and Lexicon, I couldn't help myself.

Also, you're a little green there, LR. You might want to get that checked out. :wink:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby FengharTheNord » Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 am

Flawless Victory
FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Postby LordRetard » Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 am

It's a medical condition* and I'm very sensitive about it.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Tue May 05, 2009 4:10 am

If it's flancer I'm going to make fun of you even more, in compliance with the rules of course.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 am

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Tue May 05, 2009 4:19 am

I have now. Meh.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby LordRetard » Tue May 05, 2009 4:20 am

I don't understand why you find funny things unfunny and unfunny things funny. It's totally the opposite of what my research has indicated.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby cheez.wiz » Tue May 05, 2009 4:31 am

bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Postby mountainmage » Tue May 05, 2009 4:32 am

Yes, because I don't understand what you're getting at.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby cheez.wiz » Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 am

bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Postby LordRetard » Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 am

It's actually very scientific, this is the sort of thing they taught us to do in school.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby ruotwocone » Tue May 05, 2009 4:55 am

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Postby LordRetard » Tue May 05, 2009 5:08 am

I'm sorry I forgot, my classes taught me that the real problem is the White Male. Clearly he is responsible for all Evils of the world.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

PreviousNext

Return to General