What us all alooklike

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: What us all alooklike

Post by Kimra »

:D And yet the shirt lingers. :D (It's a good shirt.)
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Edie, I have the same shirt you do. Though you look way better in yours, mine's like 3 times too big for me. Also you're hair's looking really good longer.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

smiley_cow wrote: Also you're hair's looking really good longer.
Agreed. Did you style those curls in, or are they natural? Either way, it looks great.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Edminster wrote:I keep deleting old pictures because the new ones keep looking better and better

Looking really cute!
smiley_cow wrote:Edie, I have the same shirt you do.
Now wonder, with the cow :D
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

smiley_cow wrote:Edie, I have the same shirt you do. Though you look way better in yours, mine's like 3 times too big for me.
my goodness you must be tiny! mine's an XL and it fits great if a little tiny bit tight around the shoulders
Apocalyptus wrote:
smiley_cow wrote: Also you're hair's looking really good longer.
Agreed. Did you style those curls in, or are they natural? Either way, it looks great.
that's just how my hair goes! and yeah, my hair looks great long. i still get incredibly strong urges to shave it all off every now and again, so i'm taking every day of growth as a sort of victory. it's been nearly a year since i last gave myself a buzzcut!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Edminster wrote:
smiley_cow wrote:Edie, I have the same shirt you do. Though you look way better in yours, mine's like 3 times too big for me.
my goodness you must be tiny! mine's an XL and it fits great if a little tiny bit tight around the shoulders

Oh no, It's a men's XXXL. (I'm a women's large on that site, so probably more than 3 sizes too big) Basically my brother bought it for himself and it didn't fit quite right so he gave it to me. Mostly I wear it as pyjamas. It's a great shirt though, I see why you love it so much.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

oh! okay yeah if i had one that size i would deffo wear it as a pyjama shirt too

idk what size i am in men's on threadless, but i suspect large
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Apocalytpus, Epoch Four, my girlfriend (yet to be introduced to the forum) and I hanging out in Fremantle, WA.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Sahan wrote:Image

Apocalytpus, Epoch Four, my girlfriend (yet to be introduced to the forum) and I hanging out in Fremantle, WA.
and if you want her to stay your girlfriend, it might be wise to keep her ignorant of us

(why is every australian forumite cute this is unfair)

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Edminster wrote:(why is every australian forumite cute this is unfair)
I have now met three Australian forumites (plus one American) and can confirm this is true.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Seems like it would've been more convenient to meet somewhere in Australia, instead of Washington
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Edminster wrote:

and if you want her to stay your girlfriend, it might be wise to keep her ignorant of us
Good advise.
(why is every australian forumite cute this is unfair)
Indeed.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

(l-r) Apocalytpus, Epoch Four, my girlfriend (yet to be introduced to the forum) and I
I see you go for women with strong chins who wear Tommy Hilfiger well.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

You know, at first I was wondering why Sahan mentioned his girlfriend. I was like 'She must have taken the picture' because I know everyone else in this photo. I'm glad to see she was in it as well and the photo was just supersized. :)

This photo is great. :D
King Prawn

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Felstaff wrote: I see you go for women with strong chins who wear Tommy Hilfiger well.
Only fake Tommy Hilfiger, I think I bought it in Vietnam so I doubt it's genuine.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?