[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Poo or poop?

Poo or poop?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: Poo or poop?

Postby LordRetard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 am

I've had shits that almost wouldn't go down, but I have always prevailed in the end!
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Asherian » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:50 am

I figure your doing good so long as you don't have to manually break up your poop after wards you're probably doing fine. He literally had to break it up, it was disturbing as all sin. Also surprisingly not smelly considering.
As pure as the driven snow.
Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby AHMETxRock » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:39 am

I've just entered the conversation. I doubt there is anything else you guys could say that wouldn't bother one another more than my mere prescence.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby Asherian » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:01 am

Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby AHMETxRock » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 am

I hope you're willing to live in a world where there are things worse than me speaking to you...
The consequences will be staggering.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby Asherian » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 am

It'd be more sharing the world, this is after all a thing I've already experienced.

Your hardly the worst thing out there Ahmet, again your just trying to hard to be special.
Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby LordRetard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:13 am

Isn't that such a depressing thing to hear? "Not only are you not the best thing in the world, you are also not the worst. Altogether you're just as mediocre at everything as everyone else."
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Asherian » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 am

A special little snowflake.

Exactly the same as everything around you except on the most inane and specific of levels.
Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby AHMETxRock » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:19 am

Hahaha. I'll be hanging myself now...
Where's that deadswitch thread again?
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Someone I knew used to use a hanger to break theirs up, it was so big.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby w1ndy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:15 am

That's just f*kn disgusting.
w1ndy

Postby Asherian » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 am

Asherian
Token Erisian

Postby AmnioticDruid » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 pm

AmnioticDruid

Postby w1ndy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Yes let's hear it Asherian.
w1ndy

Postby mountainmage » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Does it involve another woman and a drinking apparatus of some sort?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

PreviousNext

Return to General