What our pets alooklike

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Re: What our pets alooklike

Post by Kaharz »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:They are my Silmarils.

We call those cattenballs in my house.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Kaharz

Post by Kaharz »

Many pictures of cats of past and present:
http://imgur.com/a/1AkIm

NMBC is the minecraft server I play on in case anyone was curious. There are also pictures of my face which have not been revealed before, but my wife's instagram account has ruined the last vestiges of my internet anonymity. So whatever...
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Toddy is my favorite but they are all super rad!
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kaharz

Post by Kaharz »

It is a good thing Toddy is so damn adorable because he is a big pain in the ass he is almost never affectionate except at 5am when I'm trying to make coffee and get to work.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Toddy sounds like Henry (the grey tabby in the above picture). He's rarely affectionate except around food time (always, for him), but he's also super passive and you can do whatever with him. Chester, meanwhile, is super cuddly but also kinda neurotic and scratchy/bite-y.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kaharz

Post by Kaharz »

Toddy usually screams and cries if you try to do anything but scratch his head, and he doesn't tolerate that for long. The one exception is when the heat is on he likes to get on the coffee table over one of the heat vents, roll over on his back and cook himself. Once he rolls over you can have your way with him. Mostly he just likes to walk around the house at 3am wailing and screaming like someone is murdering him. I'm still amazed and disturbed at the noises that cat can make.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Kaharz wrote:The one exception is when the heat is on he likes to get on the coffee table over one of the heat vents, roll over on his back and cook himself.
Apparently my parents' dog loves the heat vent. When she's got longer fur I'm told it is hilarious when the furnace kicks in and blows her hair up while she lays there unfazed.

sergio

Post by sergio »

Kaharz wrote:
Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:They are my Silmarils.

We call those cattenballs in my house.
So cute :)
I recommend you to read DJI Mavic Pro vs Platinum comparison before you buy the drone.