[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - n00b

n00b

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

n00b

Postby mountainmage » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:47 pm

so yeah i checked out the noob comic that is advertised on smbc. as a mmorpg player, i think its pretty funny If you play mmorpgs too you'll understand what i mean when you've read a few :lol:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: n00b

Postby Rainbow » Sat May 30, 2009 1:33 am

This post totally counts for blackmail.
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Postby mountainmage » Sat May 30, 2009 1:35 am

How? That was from when I didn't care about capitalization. This fact has already been mentioned before.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Sat May 30, 2009 1:37 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Back when MM was a noob himself. Hilarious.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Sat May 30, 2009 1:40 am

We were all, once.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Sat May 30, 2009 1:41 am

I was never a noob here. All the other places just welcomed me right away, so I barged in here and yelled "WAZZUP B*TCHES"!
PLus I viewed the forum as a guest time to time, so I knew all about space aids and tucker's mom.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Sat May 30, 2009 1:45 am

Trust me, you were definitely a noob. You thought we'd find you hilarious and think you were cool.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Sat May 30, 2009 1:49 am

You said were, which means I am no longer a noob. Seeing as how I have not acted any differently, I am deeply saddened.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Sat May 30, 2009 1:51 am

It depends mostly on how long you've been here. You're still obnoxious, but you're not a noob anymore.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Sat May 30, 2009 1:53 am

I'm going to throw a brat attack and starting quoting internet memes in a moment if you don't shut the heck up.
When we have that SMBC gathering, I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby mountainmage » Sat May 30, 2009 1:55 am

Do whatever you want, but I won't guarantee I won't just delete the posts.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby AHMETxRock » Sat May 30, 2009 2:09 am

Oh, it's on like donkey kong.
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Postby Edminster » Sat May 30, 2009 5:20 am

Is the comic still around? I'm intrigued by this. Also lol @ mage sounding like hawhaw
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby LordRetard » Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 am

I was a noob, and I can easily admit that, but on the other hand my spelling and grammar have never been outright objectionable.

Also, what's the deal with all of this thread necromancy, Rainbow? YOU SHOULD PLAY WITH THE THREADS YOU ALREADY HAVE.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby mountainmage » Sat May 30, 2009 6:00 am

She's like a little cat with a thousand strings (threads). She doesn't know what to do with herself.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Next

Return to General