So my dad died

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Re: So my dad died

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

It's okay, John. You'll come to grips with it in your own time.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Sprinkles
[Insert Here]

Post by Sprinkles »

No my dad is ALIVE. I'm telling you he isn't dead, he's fine, it was a joke, just a joke hahahahaha we're all laughing, having a joke.

He's alive. I know it.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Just remember we're all here for you if you need to talk. Also, you can approach me on Skype if you feel this is too informal. I know this must be a really difficult time for you, but you will always have us for emotional support.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

My one recommendation is to avoid drugs/alcohol for a bit. I know that in times of extreme stress it's easy to fall into bad habits, but this is the time to stay strong. Please contact me if you're about to have a moment of weakness. We'll get through this.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Sprinkles
[Insert Here]

Post by Sprinkles »

Please stop this, it was a joke, my dad is not dead. You are all taking this too far, it was supposed to be a joke on you.

You are not supposed to still think that my father is dead, he isn't dead. Please can you all accept that you are April Fools.

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

Feel free to PM/skype me if you wish, although we've never talked much. I'm always happy to listen.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Guys, he's made it clear that he doesn't want to talk about this. I think we should respect his wishes.
All we can do is be here for him when he is ready.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:Guys, he's made it clear that he doesn't want to talk about this. I think we should respect his wishes.
All we can do is be here for him when he is ready.
Of course he doesn't want to talk about it but he needs to. You have to understand that he can't keep in denial like this and we are just trying to help.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Oh god man, I'm so sorry. I forgot what your sense of humour is like, of course you didn't want us to worry about you and your family so you made a joke about it. I am so sorry for being so stupid. I hope you and your family are getting lots of support from those around you, but we are here for you, no mater how dysfunctional we seem.
King Prawn