Surefire business plans

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Sprinkles
[Insert Here]

Re: Surefire business plans

Post by Sprinkles »

Lethal Interjection wrote:*After I figure out how to counter the inflation problems.

There's no inflation problem for you.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Why not aim for something more expensive like platinum? It's way cooler anyway.
King Prawn

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I'm going to extract gold from sea water. Unlike those who have come before me, I have found a fast and economically feasible method to do so. I just need some investors to help with the start up funds. A mere $50,000 USD gets you a 10% share of the gross. Any takers?
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Sprinkles
[Insert Here]

Post by Sprinkles »

Alright, I spent this week's unemployment benefit entirely on home beer making equipment and ingredients.

I will keep you updated all the way from when it arrives to when I die of yeast poisoning.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

My brother started home-brewing recently and brought some over, it was really good actually.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

DonRetrasado wrote:My brother started home-brewing recently and brought some over, it was really good actually.
Sprinkles is not your brother, and it's quite possible there is a curse on his family so he's destined to follow his father to the grave soon.
King Prawn

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Did you know that giraffes are listed as "least concern" for conservation?

Sounds to me like it's time to open a giraffe ranch!
Depending how keen on the idea the giraffes are, I can either have giraffe rides or giraffe rodeos (girrodeos).
I figure I'll open it near vegas, 'cause 1. it's hot, 2. they already have the infrastructure for bringing in trees that have no business being there, and 3. there's no place else where you'll find as many people willing to spend phenomenal amounts of money on phenomenally ridiculous ideas.

ADDENDUM: Looks like there's already one of these in Florida. Far as I can tell, they don't do rodeos, though!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:Did you know that giraffes are listed as "least concern" for conservation?

Sounds to me like it's time to open a giraffe ranch!
Depending how keen on the idea the giraffes are, I can either have giraffe rides or giraffe rodeos (girrodeos).
I figure I'll open it near vegas, 'cause 1. it's hot, 2. they already have the infrastructure for bringing in trees that have no business being there, and 3. there's no place else where you'll find as many people willing to spend phenomenal amounts of money on phenomenally ridiculous ideas.

ADDENDUM: Looks like there's already one of these in Florida. Far as I can tell, they don't do rodeos, though!
For a minute there I thought I was reading the Ultimate Top Trumps thread and thought 'this should win'.

Fun fact: I got licked by a giraffe once. They have weird coloured tongues.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:2. they already have the infrastructure for bringing in trees that have no business being there
Is no one else worried that Oldrac thinks giraffes are a type of tree?

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I once worked on the construction of a "giraffe feeding enclosure" for a zoo. I would like to offer my services my as a consultant.

I didn't actually see any giraffes, but I did hear a noise behind me at one point and turned around to see a leopard staring at me through the chain link fence. I wondered why there was a line painted on the ground and a sign that said "Do not stand behind this line."
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Interesting fact: Giraffes are kosher.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

smiley_cow wrote:Fun fact: I got licked by a giraffe once. They have weird coloured tongues.
Fun fact: I once got bit by a donkey. I punched it back.
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Alas, I did not lick back the giraffe. I was afraid it might look weird.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

Wouldn't you only be licking it's side as well? I have not met you but I can't think you are over 2m tall.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I am over 2 meters tall, myself.
And a giraffe!
Would I lie to you?
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.